Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed"

Discus and support Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed", cannot find the game down load or anything to do with te game on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IkeWelling, Aug 4, 2021.

1. IkeWelling
    IkeWelling Guest

Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed"

Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed", cannot find the game down load or anything to do with te game on her xbox one

:)

IkeWelling, Aug 4, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

From where did you purchase the code?
  3. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Ike?

The first time you used the code did you say that the code was already redeemed?

It also checks if the code appears redeemed in the purchase history of the selected account.

If it does, look for the game/item in the Xbox store and try installing there.

On this link, you can access your account's purchase history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I redeemed a game item on the wrong account.

Can the person who bought it then atleast get a refund?
    Not if the code was already redeemed, no.

Gifted codes are only refundable if they havent yet been redeemed
  5. Dallas gucci Win User

Defected Xbox gift cards

I bought a 3 month xbox live gift card and I put the code in and it says already redeemed I don't know what to do plz help my
  6. JosieAvalos1 Win User

Cant Buy Minecraft

Hello Jeremy. In error, I bought Minecraft "full game" for Xbox One and not Minecraft Coins from Target for my Grandson. Target will not refund me. I would like to "gift" this to your daughter. We do not have use for the Minecraft Game and I've already asked friends & family if they want the code but they also do not need the game. The code on the Target receipt is starting to fade. If you want it, it's yours (for your daughter). Email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and will gladly send to you.
Thema:

1. Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed" - Similar Threads - Bought daughter minecraft

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  5. I bought my daughter a new headset to play fortnite. She can hear people but the people...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my daughter a new headset to play fortnite. She can hear people but the people...: I've tried returning the headset and getting a new one still the same problem. She can hear people well but they can't hear her it's not on mute I've updated the controller and I'll check the...
  6. just bought my young daughter an xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    just bought my young daughter an xbox.: Hi peeps I have just bought my young daughter an xbox one. how do i add it my my home network and set it up so she shares my xbox home gold and games ,got bored of her using my account and xbox...
  7. need to switch game bought for daughter to her account from mine

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to switch game bought for daughter to her account from mine: hello ,I bought a game for my daughter under my account .now when I'm playing on my account and she wants to play her game it causes me to have to sign out . can I set it up so she can play her...
  8. My daughter bought Minecoins on her Ipad but they vanished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter bought Minecoins on her Ipad but they vanished: My daughter bought Minecoins from her ipad but the vanished before she could use them. The bill did not vanish and we have been charged for the purchase. I have now seen that you have to have an...
  9. My daughter bought Jurassic World Lego but I don't authorized her to buy it. I would like to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter bought Jurassic World Lego but I don't authorized her to buy it. I would like to ...: My daughter bought Jurassic World Lego but I don't authorized her to buy it. I would like to cancel the Payment. Sorry, but my english is not so good. 514e0422-1e03-4390-8fd4-683c9c5607c8
  10. My daughter bought her younger brother x box live gold ..but the code says all ready redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter bought her younger brother x box live gold ..but the code says all ready redeemed: my daughter bought her younger brother x box live .. but the code says already redeemed 14855032-5984-4a30-9d39-7f1306eb1c76