Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9...

Discus and support Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Started back from Disc 1 and again after another 2-3 hours the same error occurred but on Disc 5 this time. What is the problem and how can it be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Sinclair1, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9...

Started back from Disc 1 and again after another 2-3 hours the same error occurred but on Disc 5 this time. What is the problem and how can it be resolved. The whole set up is brand new. PC, disc reader, controls. everything. Nothing else installed on the PC other than the OS. I hope I haven't wasted my money.

:)

David Sinclair1, Dec 10, 2022
  2. David Sinclair1 Win User

Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9 and the installer closed.

Tried to download yet again, another 5 hours of my life wasted and another CRC error on disc 7. This is ridiculous, why sell a product that is so resource heavy and can't download successfully probably because it takes so long and puts too much strain on the users hardware. I bought all the peripherals based on the "recommendations" plus some and it still won't download. I wish I had thought to buy the online version download!!! Also I had the original MSFS 2000 which ran perfectly on an off the shelf ASUS laptop no problems. Trying to get too clever with the software and you have ruined my experience. Thanks.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9 and the installer closed.

you are going to be in for a shock once you have installed it, there is over a 100gb update to do too, the discs contain such old data now that they aren't even relevant now.

would have been easier and cheaper and freed up time by buying the digital version.
  4. JamesOdgers Win User

MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

I have MSFS installed through XBOX games for windows beta and when I go to the in-game market place I have the option of buying the premium deluxe upgrade for AU$127.95 (premium deluxe normally costs AU$179.95)

I'm concerned what will happen if I let my xbox game for PC sub lapse. Anyone know what will happen?
  5. LordBritish1 Win User

How can I upgrade from Deluxe to Premium Deluxe in MSFS 2020?

I agree that charging loyal customers extra for an upgrade after they purchased is pretty garbage of Microsoft.

I've been flying MS flight sim since VERSION 2.0. Two Point Oh!

I bought the deluxe when first purchasing msfs, only to find out that instead of charging 30 (119 minus 89) dollars for the difference between the deluxe and premium deluxe, in the marketplace they charge 89 for the premium deluxe upgrade, regardless of what upgrade one has already purchased. So if I want premium deluxe now, ill spend a total of 178 instead of 119. Kind of sham tactics.

I can and will simply wait until MS decides to change this sham before I purchase any more MS products. Thanks.
  6. Laminar777 Win User

MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Not Working

Same problem, it shows that it's purchased in the content manager but there's no version and file size next to the premium deluxe content. The MSFS folder in my C: drive actually contains the 787 and other premium deluxe files, so it seems to be a problem
    with Steam unlocking the content rather than actually downloading it.
Thema:

Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9...

1. Bought MSFS premium deluxe ad after hours of installing a CDC error occurred with Disc 9... - Similar Threads - Bought MSFS premium

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. So I have a new series S Xbox and I just bought msfs but I can't use the offline mode...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have a new series S Xbox and I just bought msfs but I can't use the offline mode...: Hi there I have a new Xbox series S. I recently bought Microsoft flight sim. And while I absolutely love the game I have a problem with Internet currently and Ive found no solution to using the...
  8. I just bought a larger SSD M.2 NVMe, cloned it but MSFS 2020 will not run. "MSFS can't open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a larger SSD M.2 NVMe, cloned it but MSFS 2020 will not run. "MSFS can't open...: Hello, to whom this may concern: I just bought a larger SSD M.2 NVMe, cloned it but MSFS 2020 will not run. "MSFS can't open because it is offline. The storage might be missing or disconnected"....
  9. bought and downloaded MSFS 2020 not on my hard disk, when it first opened would not run I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought and downloaded MSFS 2020 not on my hard disk, when it first opened would not run I...: Bought and downloaded MSFS 2020 not on my hard disk, when it first opened would not run I do not have an XBOX 8cf7f4a4-5b77-4156-aaf6-c554f6b06f2a
  10. HOW TO GET MY BOUGHT ITEMS FROM MARKETPLACE IN MSFS?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW TO GET MY BOUGHT ITEMS FROM MARKETPLACE IN MSFS?: I got a new PC, where I had to reinstall MSFS from my old one, but unfortunatly I had to buy MSFS again and got a new nametag. Now I want to get all the items I bought then in the marketplace in...