Bought MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - only Standard Edition showing

Discus and support Bought MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - only Standard Edition showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought the Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe and yesterday, it showed I purchased it. Was able to download the Standard Edition at 180GB.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PetiteImp479682, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Bought MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - only Standard Edition showing

Hi all,

I bought the Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe and yesterday, it showed I purchased it.

Was able to download the Standard Edition at 180GB.

Now, I can not even see the option for me to download the Deluxe and Premium deluxe version.

I have checked my timezones, updated all Microsoft store apps and now there is no option in the Microsoft store to download the Premium Deluxe.

what can I do?

Thank you in advance.

:)

PetiteImp479682, Sep 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Glad to know everything's working as usual again
    For now, take care and happy gaming
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh, nice!
    So, just to confirm

Is now everything working as expected, right?
  4. PetiteImp479682 Win User

Looks like it's solved. Thank you
  5. PetiteImp479682 Win User

Hello Josef,

I have gone to content manager as per other suggestions and can see it is installed, just took a very long time to download.

thanks Josef
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PETITEIMP479682

Just to confirm, are you able to see the transaction in your Microsoft account order history with status completed here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    (feel free to share an screenshot, but don't forget to hide personal information)

If everything looks good, may I know if checked the option to install the deluxe edition via Xbox app and not Microsoft store?
Thema:

1. Bought MS Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe - only Standard Edition showing - Similar Threads - Bought Flight Simulator

2. I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...: Hi, I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the following message: Try again later - Something happen on our end. What this mean? What can I do?...
  3. I bought a new PC and when trying to load Flight Simulator X from my disk it says I've used...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a new PC and when trying to load Flight Simulator X from my disk it says I've used...: I bought a new PC and when trying to load Flight Simulator X from my disk it says I've used up all of my license for devices. I need to buy license for this new PC?...
  4. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...: i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped 697fa26c-61f3-4ce2-97bc-7b2d75c24499
  5. Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...: So I am about to get a Xbox one and I want to play Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox. But i have bought it already from the Microsoft Store on my pc. So can I play MFS on my Xbox One But I've...
  6. download microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer: how do i download microsoft simulator i bought on new computor 63b64bf5-98f4-46df-be8b-e482c19a4ad9
  7. Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need...: I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition but cannot use without game pass. I need my product license key. f65c7020-36f2-4a4f-a372-46d554afff90
  8. I just bought the thrustmaster hotas one and I am trying to use it in Microsoft flight...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought the thrustmaster hotas one and I am trying to use it in Microsoft flight...: I just bought the thrustmaster hotas one and I am trying to use it in Microsoft flight simulator. I have ensured that it is set to the Xbox setting. It works fine in the Xbox menu when I start the...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Can't change mail on startup (Bought on Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Can't change mail on startup (Bought on Steam): Now when I launch the game, this screen pops up. [img] Now this account is not my account to play on. When I click on the back icon, nothing happens, screen refreshes and I see the same thing....
  10. I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible': Hello, i recently bought an microsoft flight simulator game and when i try to insert it into my xbox one s , it gives me the following message 'Sorry this game isn't compatible' 'Choose...