Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...

Discus and support Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I got xbox one edition in about 2017 on disc, is there any way that I can get the newer minecraft for free as I had the older... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaskFailed, Aug 7, 2022.

1. TaskFailed
    TaskFailed Guest

Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get...

As the title suggests, I got xbox one edition in about 2017 on disc, is there any way that I can get the newer minecraft for free as I had the older version? Doesn't matter if I can't just wanting to know.

:)

TaskFailed, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get for free?

Hi TaskFailed, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but the free upgrade is no longer available which means that you may need to purchase the bedrock edition of the game.
  3. WelcomeToKuwait Win User

Do I need to re-purchase Minecraft (Bedrock)?

Did you buy "Minecraft" or "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition" back in 2017? I only ask this because they are two different games.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

My Minecraft xbox one edition world will not update to Minecraft 2017, what do i do?

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to update your world from Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft 2017 and the Minecraft 2017 keeps crashing at 58%. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To answer your question, you may need to copy your game and upload it on another Minecraft version. There is a support article that you may need to check how to update your world - Managing Data and Game Storage in Minecraft | Minecraft Help.

Note:

About free upgrade of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft Bedrock version: Xbox One Update Reminder | Minecraft.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Smwutches Win User

Transferring Minecraft xbox 360 save to Xbox One in 2018

When Minecraft was originally released for the One it was listed as "The One Edition". It was updated at the end of 2017 and the original version was discontinued. So if you upgraded or bought Minecraft for the One recently, you would have the new version
    and would not be able to move the save over from the 360 version.
  6. Awesomeangotti Win User

Getting minecraft xbox one edition saves with broken disk

Is there any way to get a new digital code for the minecraft xbox one edition? (Not bedrock edition) i ask this because it is no longer avalible for purchase on the store
Thema:

1. Bought minecraft xbox one edition on disk in about 2017, new minecraft game, any way to get... - Similar Threads - Bought minecraft edition

2. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  3. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  4. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  5. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  6. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  7. I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product: I purchased Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition through the minecraft launcher. I received this email: "Your Microsoft order #6726585289 has been processed" -- I (see the purchase on my credit...
  8. I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together, but I can't play java edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together, but I can't play java edition.: I bought Minecraft java and bedrock together, but I can't play java edition. it will only let me play Bedrock edition. why is this? 3e34ab4b-4dd7-4971-9926-f00ce4307fde
  9. Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java: This summer I bought the bundle and have exclusively played bedrock because none of my friends played java. I tried to play java though and it says in the minecraft launcher that I need to buy it....
  10. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play...: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play Bedrock Edition anywhere else. 96409300-d860-4b60-9687-f3bb66d72939