Bought Minecraft on childs account on Xbox Series X, child is unable to play on other console

Discus and support Bought Minecraft on childs account on Xbox Series X, child is unable to play on other console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I purchased Minecraft for my child on my Xbox Series X. We got another Series X and setup our child on there but when they try to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebDK90, Dec 12, 2022.

1. CalebDK90
    CalebDK90 Guest

Bought Minecraft on childs account on Xbox Series X, child is unable to play on other console

Hello Everyone,

I purchased Minecraft for my child on my Xbox Series X. We got another Series X and setup our child on there but when they try to play it says they need to purchase it. If I log into my account and then switch to the childs account, then they can play since I have Game Pass on my account. The child can play just fine on the other xbox with no one else logged in.

Can anyone assist?

:)

CalebDK90, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yeah, the game doesn't require a subscription if it was purchased. Double check the transactions on your child's account at http://account.microsoft.com to make sure it shows the purchase on their accoubt. If it doesn't, then either the origibal purchase didn't go through or it was purchased on a different account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. CalebDK90 Win User

Thought as much. Checked the purchase history, looks like I purchased Minecraft for Windows by accient.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Yes, the game is an online multiplayer so we need an Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate to play it on our Xbox console. You may also confirm it on the Store page; https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf.... It says there "Online multiplayer on console requires Xbox subscription (sold separately)".
  6. CalebDK90 Win User

Are you saying an active game pass subscription is needed to play the game in single player mode? I believe you are very mistaken.
Thema:

1. Bought Minecraft on childs account on Xbox Series X, child is unable to play on other console - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft childs

2. Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and...: I bought the Minecraft Xbox one edition dic how do I get the texture packs from it and apply them to the newer version of Minecraft or does it not transfer over 7619fa2a-8271-4d5a-bf3f-3721c680b13f
  3. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  4. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  5. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  6. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  7. I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft coins at Walmart and didn’t realize I needed to keep the receipt with...: Personal Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Phone #[mod removed - personal information] a035a07d-af80-494d-bbbc-e0bb291eb343
  8. What do I do if Minecraftlauncher is asking you to buy minecraft if you already bought it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if Minecraftlauncher is asking you to buy minecraft if you already bought it?: I had just bought minecraft on minecraft.net and when I download minecraftinstaller it tells me I have to buy minecraft again instead being able to download. I don't know what to do, I know the...
  9. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  10. Child has bought 150 euro's of Minecraft coins, how to cancel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child has bought 150 euro's of Minecraft coins, how to cancel?: Please help me deduct 150 euro's of coin transactions of child in minecraft. Aside of that this could be prevented by me also think about the presentation of the minecraft homescreen in which...