Bought minecraft JAva edition, it says i need to buy it again

Discus and support Bought minecraft JAva edition, it says i need to buy it again in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I first bought it, it was working just fine. When I changed PCs, I logged into my account and it says i need to buy it again. It says i bought it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AWolfNamedLeaf, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Bought minecraft JAva edition, it says i need to buy it again

When I first bought it, it was working just fine. When I changed PCs, I logged into my account and it says i need to buy it again. It says i bought it but i still need to pay? I foundthe email with my order number, but when i tried to look it up on the order history thing but it says the receipt number should only have numbers w/o letters, but my order receipt ID has letters. I am so confused.

:)

AWolfNamedLeaf, Mar 31, 2023
  2. jake chapman1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Will not recognize I own the game (UPDATE SOLVED)

Same thing happend to me but i bought the Minecraft java and bedrock sold together but it still says i need to buy Minecraft Java Edition
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor an Xbox gamer here. Hope you are doing well!

Can you try signing in your Micrsooft account via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page? If you purchased the Minecraft Java Edition via Microsoft store, the order details will show up on the page as well. If it is not showing, possible that you have used a different email address when you have purchased the game.

Now if the order is showing via the order history page, next thing to check is the account signed in on your Xbox app and Microsoft store app. For the Microsoft store app, just press the Windows key on your keyboard and search for Microsoft store app. Click your profile on upper right part of the app > Check if email address signed in was correct > If correct try to download the game from there.

For the Xbox app, just launch the app, you will see your profile icon, just click on it and it will show which profile you are currently signed in to confirm whether it is correct.

I hope the information helps. Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can try to assist further.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. Nicolas M.1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock and Java Gift

Thank you for responding to my question. But when he tried to redeem the code again it said it was redeemed already, He access to Minecraft Bedrock edition but it still says he needs to buy Java Edition. He's using the same account he redeemed the code on the Minecraft Launcher.
  6. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
Thema:

1. Bought minecraft JAva edition, it says i need to buy it again - Similar Threads - Bought minecraft JAva

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  4. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  5. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  6. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  7. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  8. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  9. I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Deluxe, which includes Java and Bedrock, but the Java Launcher only...: I bought Minecraft Deluxe Collection from the Windows Store for my son, and got some other version of Minecraft (Windows edition?). But the launcher I downloaded from 3 different attempts always...
  10. i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape

in XBoX Accessibility
    i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape: i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape 5312ff54-e196-4495-a296-3f2073a9ee5a