Bought Minecraft, But Show's "Play Demo" Instead Of "Play"

Discus and support Bought Minecraft, But Show's "Play Demo" Instead Of "Play" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Recently Bought Minecraft (Through Gift Code) And It Worked Fine For A Few Days, But Recently It Says "Play Demo" Instead Of "Play". For Both Bedrock... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLUEGAMER BGT, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Bought Minecraft, But Show's "Play Demo" Instead Of "Play"

I Recently Bought Minecraft (Through Gift Code) And It Worked Fine For A Few Days, But Recently It Says "Play Demo" Instead Of "Play". For Both Bedrock And Java Editions, And Now I Can't Play My Fav Game,Pls ,Pls Fix It...

:)

BLUEGAMER BGT, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there please check the status of the game, it should be “completed” or “redeemed”. Once confirmed, sign out on Xbox App, Microsoft Store App, and Minecraft launcher then restart the PC before signing back in.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I bought Minecraft but still showing play demo!

Hi Minhaj, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Minecraft Java purchases, there is no option to check the order history on our Microsoft account which means that you need to reach out to Mojang and make sure that you have the transaction ID as well.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  5. Benjamin Ausbrook Win User

My minecraft launcher is not connecting to minecraft services

Yeah it shows up and it showed up in my bank too. In the launcher it just says play demo but also it says it wont connect to minecraft services.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft

The play demo is a known issue with the launcher that can affect some players. But the username showing on the Minecraft website is different than the one you were playing on your Mojang account? Were you playing Minecraft Java or Bedrock?

And do you see your Minecraft purchases on the Minecraft website on this account?
Thema:

1. Bought Minecraft, But Show's "Play Demo" Instead Of "Play" - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft Show's

2. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  3. Minecraft showing as not bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft showing as not bought: I just got a new pc and re downloaded Minecraft. I logged in with the same account I used on my old laptop and it is saying I need to buy Minecraft. I bought Minecraft back on my Mojang account...
  4. Minecraft showing as not bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft showing as not bought: I just got a new pc and re downloaded Minecraft. I logged in with the same account I used on my old laptop and it is saying I need to buy Minecraft. I bought Minecraft back on my Mojang account...
  5. i just bought minecraft bedrock and java but only bedrock is showing, what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought minecraft bedrock and java but only bedrock is showing, what do i do?: i just bought minecraft bedrock, and i went to go play java, and it said "buy now" even though i just bought what said both of the versions, i don't know what to do because ive done the things i...
  6. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...: Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance. What do i do Maree...
  7. doesnt show my minecraft i bought on mojang

in XBoX Games and Apps
    doesnt show my minecraft i bought on mojang: ia have bought my minecraft on mojang account but after transvering to MS acc it showed for while there but now its says only play demo like im not owning minecraft and yes i am signed to correct...
  8. Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought: I bought Minecraft Java with my Microsoft account in 2020 and after the event where you could get the bedrock version for free with it then after some time when I tried to login in with my same...
  9. Bought Minecraft Windows Edition but can't install / does not show in library

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought Minecraft Windows Edition but can't install / does not show in library: Tonight I decided to buy Windows edition Minecraft to play with my xbox friends on their realm. After I bought it using paypal, I didnt get any receipt, download link, or real instruction as to...
  10. I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?: I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? When I got the starter pack yesterday I was looking at the marketplace and noticed that there are no...