Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.

Discus and support Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Minecraft Bundle. It is listed in my account but no matter what I do it won't open. Cannot figure out what the problem is.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColtRiverRad15, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.

Bought Minecraft Bundle. It is listed in my account but no matter what I do it won't open. Cannot figure out what the problem is.

:)

ColtRiverRad15, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.

Hi ColtRiverRad15,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We hope you are doing well other than this account issue. There are two official articles that you may not have seen yet that help most people resolve similar issues:

If you have already tried the steps listed in those articles, your best approach is to reach out directly to Mojang to get this fixed so you can go back to gaming. Here is the link to do that: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. ZackWebb Win User

Purchased Forza Horizon 5 Premium Addons Bundle - content not owned ingame

I've been playing FH5 on PC with my Gamepass subscription. Yesterday, I purchased from ingame the premium addons bundle. It shows I own it in the xbox launcher but not ingame. I haven't been able to access any of the content. If i try to go to carpacks and select the formula drift for example, it just prompts me to purchase it, and then tells me I already did. None of the content im supposed to receive with the add-on bundle is accessible.
    I've also noticed even though I spent money buying the 8 car carpass and VIP membership I no longer have it even though yesterday when I play I was able to access all of that content I purchased it while in game. My Xbox app on my pc says that my content is ready to be used in game so I have purchased it but now it's not working what do I need to do now?
  4. - AJ - Win User

Isnt Minecraft Linked?

Hi! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, Minecraft requires separate purchases for each platform, which means that your copies of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Minecraft (Bedrock) for Xbox do not grant access to the PC version of the game (and vice versa).

-----------------------

• For your reference:

- Minecraft (Bedrock) for Xbox consoles:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft/9mvxmvt8zkwc

The "Playable On" section confirms this version of the game can only be played on Xbox consoles.

- Minecraft Bedrock & Java for PC:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9NXP44L49SHJ/0010

The "Playable On" section confirms this version of the game can only be played on PC.

------

To play Minecraft on PC, I'm afraid you'd need to purchase the bundle I linked above. Alternatively, you could access this game through a Game Pass subscription.

As a fellow gamer, I understand this is probably not the answer you were hoping for. My apologies.

-----------------------

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  5. oddinator19 Win User

I can't access realms plus, marketplace packs

I have restarted Minecraft, and the purchase did go through. I bought realms plus yesterday. Yesterday I was able to access some skins from the aquatic life pack but didn't see any mobs from that pack.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

I bought 2 fortnite bundle from the microsoft store but did not recive anything

The first thing to check is the type of the bundles purchased. Since you have mentioned that you are gaming on Pc, you will need to make sure the bundles purchased are available on Pc (You can check this by accessing the official link of the bundle purchased and scrolling down to the description part). Can you let me know if the bundle purchased is playable on Pc?
Thema:

1. Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed. - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft bundle

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated: I also recently wanted to start playing but get an error code on my new pc and my laptop where i bought the game i get this error code 0x87e10bd0 I saw to not use the launcher from the website but...
  4. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  5. i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle: i bought the java and bedrock and launcher bundle on the microsoft store, but now when i go to the store on xbox, it is telling me to "buy to own". is there any way to resolve this? as i dont want...
  6. I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle and only received bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock bundle and only received bedrock.: The money has been taken out of my bank account and I have only received half the product listed on the Minecraft Launcher app a511b4db-e2c0-45fe-9dc9-f4595da431ba
  7. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  8. Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java: This summer I bought the bundle and have exclusively played bedrock because none of my friends played java. I tried to play java though and it says in the minecraft launcher that I need to buy it....
  9. I bought the bundle of java and bedrock editions of minecraft (because i cant buy just one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bundle of java and bedrock editions of minecraft (because i cant buy just one...: You guys can look at my account to confirm i bought it, im logged in on the right account in the launcher, and i have access to java edition. but for bedrock instead of the play button i have a...
  10. I bought Minecraft Bedrock edition before it was bundled with Java. Once I opened the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock edition before it was bundled with Java. Once I opened the...: I bought bedrock before Minecraft Java was bundled. (about in 2019). When I got minecraft java, I used it for about 1 month before this error occured. When I open the launcher, go to Minecraft for...