Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need...

Discus and support Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition but cannot use without game pass. I need my product license key.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LickableHippo, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need...

I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 deluxe edition but cannot use without game pass. I need my product license key.

:)

LickableHippo, Apr 18, 2023
  2. garyclacher Win User

Cannot download MS Flight Sim (bundle unavailable)

3. VultureUser Win User

I have just ordered MSFS Premium Deluxe,

Hello! Microsoft Flight Simulator has three versions. Here is the list of what's in them. I will bold what you are looking for.

• The Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. The Standard Edition will be available on day one with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).
    • The Deluxe Edition ($89.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator’s standard edition plus 5 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 5 additional handcrafted international airports.
    • The Premium Deluxe Edition ($119.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international
      airports.

The game will span across 10 discs.
  4. FrancisChampagne2 Win User

Problème getting all the download contents fort m'y flight simulator Games premium edition

You ask for the version of the game...

Microsoft flight simulator : premium deluxe edition
  5. Juhn Jac Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Hello I have microsoft flight simulator how do I submit to microsoft that I want that they upgrade from standard version to premium deluxe version or how can I submit to get three more aircraft for sim
    Hi darel Tarbuk

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Please see it below.

Check this out: Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

[table][tr][td]Q: Can I upgrade editions?A: Yes it is possible to purchase Upgrade bundles from the in-game Marketplace, but the most cost-efficient way to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator is to buy the edition you are interested in. If you purchase an upgrade from the Marketplace, it is more advantageous to purchase the Premium Deluxe Upgrade.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Q: If I buy an Upgrade Pack or an aircraft/airport in the Marketplace, can I continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator after my Game Pass subscription runs out?Upgrade Packs and additional content do not include the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. To continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator you’ll need to purchase a digital copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator standard edition from the Microsoft Store or renew your Game Pass subscription.[/td][/tr][/table]

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  6. Mara May M Win User

Can't run MSFS Deluxe VR edition in 3D using Oculus 2 Quest

Thema:

Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need...

1. Bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition but cannot use without game pass. I need... - Similar Threads - Bought Microsoft Flight

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...: i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped 697fa26c-61f3-4ce2-97bc-7b2d75c24499
  4. Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...: So I am about to get a Xbox one and I want to play Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox. But i have bought it already from the Microsoft Store on my pc. So can I play MFS on my Xbox One But I've...
  5. download microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer: how do i download microsoft simulator i bought on new computor 63b64bf5-98f4-46df-be8b-e482c19a4ad9
  6. I just bought the thrustmaster hotas one and I am trying to use it in Microsoft flight...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought the thrustmaster hotas one and I am trying to use it in Microsoft flight...: I just bought the thrustmaster hotas one and I am trying to use it in Microsoft flight simulator. I have ensured that it is set to the Xbox setting. It works fine in the Xbox menu when I start the...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Can't change mail on startup (Bought on Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Can't change mail on startup (Bought on Steam): Now when I launch the game, this screen pops up. [img] Now this account is not my account to play on. When I click on the back icon, nothing happens, screen refreshes and I see the same thing....
  8. I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible': Hello, i recently bought an microsoft flight simulator game and when i try to insert it into my xbox one s , it gives me the following message 'Sorry this game isn't compatible' 'Choose...
  9. Bought Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe on Microsoft website and Content Planes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe on Microsoft website and Content Planes and...: Hello all. I´ve bought the Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe version for PC on Microsoft website and it installed ok. Took the time it took to download everything and all, but when I tried the...
  10. Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: I understand that Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 will be released on PC first hopefully the first half of this year, followed by the Xbox One release. Unfortunately for me my PC is about 5 years...