Bought Madden NFL 15 but cant download it. It was charged on my credit card.

Discus and support Bought Madden NFL 15 but cant download it. It was charged on my credit card. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This morning i bought Madden NFL 15 on the XBL Marketplace. When bought it, an error came up. I didnt read it as i was in hurry to download the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abduct, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Abduct
    Abduct Guest

This morning i bought Madden NFL 15 on the XBL Marketplace. When bought it, an error came up. I didnt read it as i was in hurry to download the game. It turned out that the game couldnt be downloaded. I checked my bank account status and it showed that the
    game was charged on my credit card. Really microsoft? You charge me for a game i cant play. I already checked my download history on my Xbox 360 console and it doesnt show the game at all but when i checked the purchase history on xbox.com the game was there.
    I just want to know whats going on. Am i going to get my game or what?

:)

Abduct, Dec 25, 2014
  2. Dogg705
    Dogg705 Guest
    I can't find Madden 15 in the store - Xbox 360

I bought Madden NFL 15 about a year ago on the store. I deleted it, but now I am trying to download it again. I search in the store, but I cannot find Madden 15. Was it removed?

Dogg705, Dec 25, 2014
  3. não consigo usar o código para o Madden NFL 15

Trouxe um Xbox One com Madden NFL 15 grátis dos EUA. Tentei usar o código seguindo as instruções no cartão e nada aconteceu.

Tentei o mesmo no live.xbox.com e deu a mensagem "this code has already been redeemed".

O que estou fazendo de errado? Valeu.

=====

I live in Brazil and I bought an Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Bundle on my last trip to Orlando.

I tried to redeem my code for the Madden NFL 15 following the instructions on the card (XBOX STORE>BROWSE GAMES>USE A CODE),

entered the 25-digit code but nothing happened.

I tried the same on live.xbox.com and it said "this code has already been redeemed".

What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help.

Felipe

OpenLogarithm2, Dec 25, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since it doesn't show up in your download history, you will need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Dec 25, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since it doesn't show up in your download history, you will need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

ea servers problem with madden 15

7. Natedogisback11 Win User

Madden NFL 25

Madden NFL 15 Coming to All Stores August 26 2014 For Xbox One www.easports.com/madden-nfl/features#nfl-inspired-presentation
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

9. Natedogisback11 Win User

Madden NFL 15 For Xbox One

Madden NFL 15 For Xbox One www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUiBJy150rg
Thema:

1. Bought Madden NFL 15 but cant download it. It was charged on my credit card. - Similar Threads - Bought Madden NFL

2. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  3. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  4. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  5. I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...: it shows I bought the full game on my order history, and recently my game pass expired. but this wouldn't matter due to me buying Madden 24 out of my pocket. I tried removing my account and adding...
  6. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  7. If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one?: If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one? dacf1705-045d-403a-a460-b83a35fc5e56
  8. I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account: I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account a5108080-5ed4-46a9-95dc-a52f7995df4f
  9. Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...: Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  10. I bought a Madden NFL 16 deluxe edition and my pro packs are missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a Madden NFL 16 deluxe edition and my pro packs are missing: I bought this and never got my pro packs. What do i do? 32938d30-6562-413a-a620-ab09545a6634