Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

Discus and support Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay 27, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Jay 27
    Jay 27 Guest

Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team.

Can’t find anything online how to fix

:)

Jay 27, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Jay 27,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule

5. Jay 27 Win User

Tried both of these and still no luck. Again works on madden 22. Tried multiple controllers, second player signing on as guess and on their sign on, made sure my Xbox was set to home. Out of ideas.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with the game not being able to play on 2 players.

This could be a game related problem or probably with the console since you can always play 2 players with this game offline.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this helps.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If this does not help, I would suggest reinstalling the game as it could be due to corruption.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We... - Similar Threads - Bought madden through

2. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  3. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  4. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  5. I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...: it shows I bought the full game on my order history, and recently my game pass expired. but this wouldn't matter due to me buying Madden 24 out of my pocket. I tried removing my account and adding...
  6. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  7. If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one?: If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one? dacf1705-045d-403a-a460-b83a35fc5e56
  8. I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account: I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account a5108080-5ed4-46a9-95dc-a52f7995df4f
  9. Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything...: Some how my xbox acc got unlinked from ea and now i cant play madden cause i need an ea account linked with xbox and now i can't relink my xbox account or anything or create a new xbox account on...
  10. Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden: Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden would like to get the correct version 5108b1b2-2e76-4058-93b9-9cbbe7251736