Bought madden 17 code from game stop now it's asking for disc

Discus and support Bought madden 17 code from game stop now it's asking for disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought madden 17 code at gamestop work fine last night now it's asking me for disc fa80ac51-307b-4919-b7be-4b80d0826061 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrillOG832, Sep 2, 2016.

1. TrillOG832
    TrillOG832 Guest

Bought madden 17 code at gamestop work fine last night now it's asking me for disc

:)

TrillOG832, Sep 2, 2016
  2. Xbox is a joke.

Xbox is a complete joke. So ive been having this problem where when i put a game in my console, it will not read the disc. It wont even say that the disc is in the console.

I jist bought Titanfall, i tried installing that, and the installation won't even start because it won't even read the Damn disc.

I've tried Power Cycling, which apparently "Solves" all common problems, but that's just not the case.

I've tried deleting saved games AND resetting to factory. still won't read the disc.

I've tried offline, and what do ya know; It won't read the disc.

It's very odd that my Madden 17, and Forza H 3 plays completely fine, but when I try some of my older games like Madden 16, Madden 15, Madden 25, NBA 2k14 and 15, Mafia 3, and now **** Titanfall, the console will not even read the disc.

Is this a joke? Is it some sort of issue that if you don't the newest video game that comes out you can't play anything? In 2018 will my Madden 17 stop working because it's not Madden 18? Like what the ****, this is ridiculous.

I cannot believe the Xbox One has more issues than the Xbox 360.

MrGTnoscoper479, Sep 2, 2016
  3. I pre ordered madden 17 and didn't recieve my 1 month EA access code

This answers my question to a certain extent. Hopefully the code comes within 7-10 days of me pre-ordering madden 17. If the code comes within that time then I can play the madden demo on the 18th and not have to wait until madden 17 comes out to get my
    code. I've bought every madden game since Madden 12. I am not planning on canceling my pre-order at any time.

FlatPup58154344, Sep 2, 2016
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, try the suggestions on this link please.

support.xbox.com/.../insert-disc-purchase-digital

If all else fails then with the Xbox powered on press and hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds, when the Xbox powers off power it on again using the power button on the Xbox and try the game again.

EggsBoxJuan, Sep 2, 2016
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, try the suggestions on this link please.

support.xbox.com/.../insert-disc-purchase-digital

If all else fails then with the Xbox powered on press and hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds, when the Xbox powers off power it on again using the power button on the Xbox and try the game again.
  6. FlatPup58154344 Win User

I pre ordered madden 17 and didn't recieve my 1 month EA access code

This answers my question to a certain extent. Hopefully the code comes within 7-10 days of me pre-ordering madden 17. If the code comes within that time then I can play the madden demo on the 18th and not have to wait until madden 17 comes out to get my
    code. I've bought every madden game since Madden 12. I am not planning on canceling my pre-order at any time.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

Console + Bundled games on disk(not download code) - any tips?

if you get a bundle at game stop they give you a disc instead of a digital version. When I got my One S it was a Madden 17 bundle and they had the game disc inside. but other vendors may only offer vouchers only.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Ordered Madden NFL 17 Super Deluxe Edition and did not receive the codes for the Packs

Hey guys -

Check out this link from EA regarding
    what to expect with your Madden 17 edition
    . According to that link:

If you bought the Digital Deluxe version, there is no additional pre-order code.
    Take a look at the rest of the info there and let us know if that helps resolve your issue. :)
  9. MoV Swole Win User

Madden 17 Ea Access

the code won't be relevant then.. I won't even use it. I just want it now to be able to play madden 17 on ea access before it releases Tuesday. is there anyway you can send me the code now? because that's all I need it for is my 10

hour trial. like I said the code won't be relevant after the full

game of madden 17 is released on August 23rd. I would really appreciate it if you would give me a month code
Thema:

1. Bought madden 17 code from game stop now it's asking for disc - Similar Threads - Bought madden code

2. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  3. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  4. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  5. I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24, played it for. few weeks. now out of nowhere, its saying I need to buy...: it shows I bought the full game on my order history, and recently my game pass expired. but this wouldn't matter due to me buying Madden 24 out of my pocket. I tried removing my account and adding...
  6. I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Madden 24 from the Xbox store without having game pass: I canceled game pass because I don’t use it and now it won’t let me play online. I still have Xbox Live Gold and I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and it still didn’t work. How do I...
  7. If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one?: If I bought madden 24 XS will I be able to play with people on Xbox one? dacf1705-045d-403a-a460-b83a35fc5e56
  8. I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account: I just bought 2800 and 200 madden points and didn’t get them added to my account a5108080-5ed4-46a9-95dc-a52f7995df4f
  9. I have Bought Madden 21 On Xbox and it comes with a code but i cant use it anywhere???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have Bought Madden 21 On Xbox and it comes with a code but i cant use it anywhere???: I just bought Madden 21 and it came with a 20% off code to the NFLshop.com but it isn't letting me use it, it doesn't end until 31/08/21 anyone know what to do???...
  10. Bought Madden 21 for Xbox and it comes with a code to access bonus content but no matter...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Madden 21 for Xbox and it comes with a code to access bonus content but no matter...: I bought the new Madden 21 for Xbox and it’s a special edition on the receipt they gave me a 16 digit code and it says for redemption go to mad and rewards.com but every time I do that it says...