Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them

Discus and support Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have paid for a couple of different collections on the jigsaw classic, but they are nowhere to be found. It says that I have to buy them again, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NinetyOsprey88, Jul 4, 2018.

  1. Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them


    I have paid for a couple of different collections on the jigsaw classic, but they are nowhere to be found. It says that I have to buy them again, but I used my gold that I have earned to purchase them already. Please help

    :)
     
    NinetyOsprey88, Jul 4, 2018
    #1
  2. downloading

    Why I spend gold on new collections of puzzles for classic jigsaw ,but can't downloading
     
    UnfurledHare951, Jul 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Jigsaw Jam 1.4.1612.503 Sucks

    The Jigsaw Jam puzzle is useless now. I've complete all 4 collections, and can't go further.

    Also, in collection 4, I have completed all 6 puzzles without error, and only received 1 star rating. It doesn't make sense, you can't go forward, there are no options, so JIGSAW JAM is useless.

    Classic Jigsaw is a great puzzle. Why can't you improve Jigsaw Jam to work properly, with options to go forward???
     
    MaterialSteak4, Jul 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

    Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them

    Wishcatcher, Jul 4, 2018
    #4
  5. well Fellow Ambassador Answered very well but Try to Re Download Your profile on your dashboard So that usually helps
     
    itzjustARTYOM, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. itzjustARTYOM Win User

    Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them

    well Fellow Ambassador Answered very well but Try to Re Download Your profile on your dashboard So that usually helps
  7. Wishcatcher Win User

    Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them

  8. StoicStream2864 Win User

    Collections have disappeared overnight

    and now, magically, they have reappeared. I'd restarted the app several times, closed and reopened the Classic Jigsaw section repeatedly each time and the puzzle sets were gone. Now they are (at least mostly) there. I can't be sure all of them are, because
    I didn't write down all the new ones I recently bought, but the ones I was specifically looking for suddenly reappeared the 5th time I reopened the Classic Jigsaw link.
  9. PattiZi Win User

    Microsoft jigsaw won't download puzzle collection

    Does anyone know how to delete jigsaw puzzle collections when they are completed.. It is one of my favorite games, but when I download them and can't DELETE them .. I don't want to use all my space for puzzles..

    PLEASE HELP ME DELETE THE COMPLETED JIGSAW PUZZLES.



    Thanks

    PZ
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

    How can I get new collections of puzzles for Jigsaw Jam?

    Hey ZonateChalk421! You can purchase new collections in the classic jigsaw, the collections in jigsaw jam are the only ones available in that section. Thanks!
Thema:

Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them

Loading...
  1. Bought jigsaw classic puzzle collections but can't find them - Similar Threads - Bought jigsaw classic

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Jigsaw problem - can't download the set I bought- and worse

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw problem - can't download the set I bought- and worse: This may, though I think should not, be slightly complicated by my currently using both a new Windows 11 laptop and my older Windows 10 laptop. I purchased a new set of Jigsaw puzzlles, the...
  6. Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these?: Jigsaw froze then no access to bought puzzles. Can you help me recover these? This is a recurring problem. I have "purchased" many puzzles and cannot see any of them [img]...
  7. I bought two collections of jigsaw puzzles with points accumulated. It deducted the points but ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two collections of jigsaw puzzles with points accumulated. It deducted the points but ...: I bought two collections of jigsaw puzzles with points accumulated. It deducted the points but won't download 045ab931-caec-4b4b-8532-4e1acd65cd01
  8. bought the jigsaw freeze

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the jigsaw freeze: bought Heart Shapes collection and the Iceland collection both loaded played and then the game froze no gold for finishing puzzle 631f4559-2b8d-408f-bc60-2e1462073dea
  9. i bought 3 jigsaw collections and none will download so i can play them

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought 3 jigsaw collections and none will download so i can play them: Could you please fix the jigsaw game so the 3 collections of jigsaw puzzles i bought will download. This has never happened before. HELP 36e5fa39-a705-4d66-badb-b3d2adc42766
  10. I bought a bunch of Microsolf Jigsaw puzzles and after about two weeks I can't find most of ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a bunch of Microsolf Jigsaw puzzles and after about two weeks I can't find most of ...: When I start the game up it states that they can't sign me in. Help 46aabf51-90b9-4672-a16f-96233035c5ee