BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

Discus and support BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rub3nAlv, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Rub3nAlv
    Rub3nAlv Guest

Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history the
    game is there because I redeemed the code, but when I click the option to take me to the store to download Halo MCC it won’t let me download the game because it says that the game is not currently available. I called Xbox support and they said that I should
    see the game on my “All owned games” list but it’s not there, the game only appears on my purchase history but in the store there’s no download button. The tech support lady said that I should own the license but the store still says I have to pay full price
    even if it’s on my purchase history. Maybe it’s because it was just the standard edition, but why can’t I download the game, I already payed $40, that makes no sense why the store does not let me download the game, anyone has any answers?

:)

Rub3nAlv, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD - Similar Threads - BOUGHT HALO MCC

2. I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC: I Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection on my Xbox but i dont own it on PC and i have to buy it again, the game is on both Xbox and PC Microsoft store. 6df13070-1377-4ed7-a06a-3288e467d1bd
  3. I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4: Hello, I bought The Master Chief Collection two days ago on Microsoft Store, it was 117 GB in total. When I open the game, it only allows me to play HALO 4, when I try any of the other games it...
  4. Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.: I was trying to use an so boost and I accidentally clicked on level up and it purchased it there was no confirmation and my halo credits were spent. I would like a refund doesn’t matter if I lose...
  5. Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows: So, I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. I have connected my steam account to my Xbox App for Windows ( I did this to play Halo Infinite with some friends who were using Xbox...
  6. Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?: Do I have to buy the game all over again? 968e571d-8ee7-4082-b744-9800f3c28f11
  7. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  8. Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Halo: MCC and the store wants me to buy again.: I recently bought a digital copy of Halo: MCC because my disk would no longer read after a long time of use. The game also needed an update. I waited for all this to finish before trying to start...
  9. I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought halo mcc on the microsoft store on my pc and can't download it on my xbox: Just needed to know Feels like i may have to buy it again d1c265ca-a1bb-474c-91b4-6cecf0f26d35
  10. Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?: I bought the Halo: MCC back in 2014 when it came out, and I am wondering since the PC version of the game is coming out, will I be able to play it when it comes out for PC for free because it is...