Bought gold to RDR ONLINE

Discus and support Bought gold to RDR ONLINE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Welcome. I bought today 2x 350gold im RDR2 But its give me only 350 gold not 700 have any idea what go wrong? How can I answer someone grom Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by マルチン·フロスト, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Bought gold to RDR ONLINE

Welcome.

I bought today 2x 350gold im RDR2 But its give me only 350 gold not 700 have any idea what go wrong?

How can I answer someone grom Microsoft to send back money or send gold on game?

:)

マルチン·フロスト, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If you just made the purchase, I suggest you give it a bit more time. Sometimes It could take as much as 24 hours for purchases like these to come through.

If after 24 hours you still don't get it, you can try requesting a refund.

To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestfor...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 24 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.
  3. PlushRelic Win User

Hello,マルチン·フロスト

You can request refund as long as you haven't used any of the gold on RDR2 that you got.

you can contact support here http://support.xbox.com/contact-us. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.

You can also contact Rockstar games as they will be able to assist you there also you can contact them through there Page

Hope this helps and have a great day!!

If you have any more enquiries about this please don't hesitate to reply below.
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

GOLD

All online multiplayer, Fortnite, Halo, GTA V RDR 2 require an active Gold membership or have one account sharing gold on the Xbox(set to home) to play online multiplayer.
  5. BeckoningBoar4 Win User

Looking for new friends!

I have RDR Undead Nightmare, and I have GTA4 but I haven't really played it at all (not my thing). If you add me, and have Gold, I'll play it with you for sure! Feel free to add me :D The Multiplayer in RDRUN is compatible, and the same as, RDR's but with
    the addition of all the DLC included. So, I can still play online with you no matter.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

RDR would be a great games for gold title to get
Thema:

1. Bought gold to RDR ONLINE - Similar Threads - Bought gold RDR

2. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition: I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition, but only 2 of the add-ons in the bundle are showing up. Can someone help me. af176a12-e54f-4247-8431-d5afe8e0ce8f
  5. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  6. I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to a...: I accidentally bought a gold game pass instead of ultimate how do I convert it to ultimate? 24c53af2-d994-4094-8fdc-13a3ecdb2072
  7. I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...: I bought gamepass but it continues to tell me to renew it even though I have a subscription for it. 40ddd6c3-3ee6-4361-90a0-252975c9faa0
  8. I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park: This is some bs I hate this type of stuff I need your help asap b982c54d-c961-425b-9500-87db5e702c6e
  9. Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought: Can I keep my gold and games if I delete my account and start a new account 2404cb94-8baa-458a-a1fd-9ad12c142797
  10. I bought xbox gold but it didnt give me it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox gold but it didnt give me it: I bought game pass gold it took the money and i went to play a game and it said i need to buy xboc game pass again so i did and it did the same thing. 58b90090-7014-43ae-a77f-2407e8ab81a5