Bought game yet still labelled as 'Trial'
Discus and support Bought game yet still labelled as 'Trial' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I recently bought Overwatch after playing the trial and when I played the game, it worked perfectly but when I went to my games and apps it showed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DecryptedX, Dec 30, 2020.
Thema:
Bought game yet still labelled as 'Trial'
Loading...
-
Bought game yet still labelled as 'Trial' - Similar Threads - Bought game yet
-
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Bought the game yet says I didn't?
in XBoX Games and AppsBought the game yet says I didn't?: I have my proof right here: [img] a387b162-18d0-4390-ba0b-a0083d312d13 -
The person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.
in XBoX Games and AppsThe person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play.: My Xbox keeps displaying the person who bought this needs to sign in error yet the game is free to play. The specific game is rocket league. I've tried all the possible fixes logging in and out of... -
I have not received the ea access code yet after i bought the game 11 days ago.
in XBoX Sales and PromoI have not received the ea access code yet after i bought the game 11 days ago.: Like i said in the title i bought(pre-order) Madden 17 on August 17th and i have not received the ea access code yet. 578dc15b-404d-4817-8ff5-905187a00a07 -
I bought quantumbreak xbox one game early And didn't recive my windows code yet
in XBoX Sales and PromoI bought quantumbreak xbox one game early And didn't recive my windows code yet: I bought quantumbreak xbox one game early And didn't recive my windows code yet 57819f7f-8428-466d-bf0d-b18834494a2e -
I'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.
in XBoX Games and AppsI'm having a problem, my friend bought me a game, and did not get the code yet.: My Order History [img] My friend order history [img] d660c739-87b0-4b9b-ab62-b948e054df29 -
Game Pass bought, yet can't download Sea of Thieves
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass bought, yet can't download Sea of Thieves: I've bought the game pass which is supposed to include Sea of Thieves, yet I'm unable to install it. My only option on both Xbox and Windows is to Buy for $59.99. Was the game taken off the pass... -
Bought Full Version of Game, Yet it Behaves like A Trial Version...
in XBoX Games and AppsBought Full Version of Game, Yet it Behaves like A Trial Version...: I had the free trial/ demo of Titanfall 2. A few days later I bought the game itself and installed it without a problem occurring. Playing the game was no issue either, however on May 30th, 2017,...