Bought 'game credits' in Xbox. It didn't not give me any credits

Discus and support Bought 'game credits' in Xbox. It didn't not give me any credits in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought game credits for 9.99$ + tax (almost 1$) And it sent me an email saying my payment went through and it was okay, but I didn't receive any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valor Koa, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Valor Koa
    Valor Koa Guest

So I bought game credits for 9.99$ + tax (almost 1$)

And it sent me an email saying my payment went through and it was okay, but I didn't receive any code for the in game credits (overwatch 2)

:)

Valor Koa, Mar 29, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. Valor Koa Win User

It's a PC in game credits gift card...
  4. DeniqL Win User

5. Valor Koa Win User

Yes it is there and I also received an email saying my transaction is confirmed and completed.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Ok please try deleting your account´s cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check for your currency again.
Thema:

1. Bought 'game credits' in Xbox. It didn't not give me any credits - Similar Threads - Bought 'game credits'

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?: We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games online for the console with my credit card? 44704f72-fe0f-4cac-8ad4-4c9e808e3d6c
  7. I bought in game credits than realized that I bought the wrong amount and I refunded it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought in game credits than realized that I bought the wrong amount and I refunded it: I bought credits in a Overwatch and it was the wrong amount so than I went to go do something and came back to my Xbox and my friend bought something with the credits what will happen? The refund...
  8. I bought the game and it already appears charged to my credit card, it always appears that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game and it already appears charged to my credit card, it always appears that...: I bought the game and it already appears charged to my credit card, it tells me that I am already the owner of the game, but it does not download it and on the screen it always appears that it has...
  9. I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.: Hello, is there anyway to use code without credit card? 922e05fb-f021-4cf3-9867-f77cd8a0e6a2
  10. I bought a game with Xbox credit card now I want to credit it back to my Xbox help please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game with Xbox credit card now I want to credit it back to my Xbox help please...: Help me please, I'm so sad cfb79e70-c74c-4747-95bf-a6d0f677a1a8