Bought Disney Speedstorm but won't install

Discus and support Bought Disney Speedstorm but won't install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get the message to check back later as they are having problems getting it to me. In the reviews many having same issue... Payment taken but no game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jerry Birkes, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Jerry Birkes
    Jerry Birkes Guest

I get the message to check back later as they are having problems getting it to me. In the reviews many having same issue... Payment taken but no game. Is it the servers having issues? Can someone please help me get this game downloaded?

:)

Jerry Birkes, Jun 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hmm let's clear the MAC address

Press the Xbox button.
    Open Settings.
    Go to Network and select Network settings.
    Select Advanced settings.
    Select Alternate MAC Address.
    Select Clear.
    Select Restart.
  3. Jerry Birkes Win User

Well, I just followed all of the steps you provided and it did not fix the issue. When I go to manage downloads it still says, "Check back in a little bit, We're having trouble getting your stuff right now.". This is ridiculous. It shows the game is owned by me when I go to the Microsoft store on my Xbox Series X. What else can I try then?
  4. DeniqL Win User

5. Jerry Birkes Win User

Well dang. Nope that didn't work either. Something else to try?
  6. Jerry Birkes Win User

That worked! Thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it. So does my 9 year old daughter. She loves the game.
Thema:

1. Bought Disney Speedstorm but won't install - Similar Threads - Bought Disney Speedstorm

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  8. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  9. I bought the Disney world's adventure through the Microsoft store and I can tkolay it. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Disney world's adventure through the Microsoft store and I can tkolay it. When...: I bout the Disney world's adventure dlc for Minecraft and when I go to Minecraft it wants me to rebuy it why 5d304bc6-13f8-47de-bb22-bc1d6f2fc14d
  10. disney infinity. bought without the base

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney infinity. bought without the base: I have bought a videogame called 'Disney Infinity' forXbox One but we cannot play with it because it is required a device that we do not have (the Infinity Base). When I bought the game we did...