Bought diablo iv and cant find it under owned game

Discus and support Bought diablo iv and cant find it under owned game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously. Your system has really, really pour feedback. I tried to buy it three times on the consol and i coultdnt. It just threw me back to start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nicho en, Jun 7, 2023.

1. nicho en
    nicho en Guest

Seriously. Your system has really, really pour feedback. I tried to buy it three times on the consol and i coultdnt. It just threw me back to start whether i knew if i bought it or not. Thats not okay.

I then went and bought the game via my browser. It worked but now i cant find it under owned games so i can download it. What should i do

:)

nicho en, Jun 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Nicho. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check first if you have a completed status for the transaction on your account's order history at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it's completed there, please do the steps below to set up remote features on your console, we will try to install the game remotely.

Sign in on your console using the same Xbox profile you’ll be using on your mobile or PC app.

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide and go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

Check the box to enable remote features.

For Power options, select Sleep mode.

Note If the console isn’t set to Sleep mode, remote features won’t work. This is so installation can start even when you’re not there to turn on the console.

After setting that up, download the Xbox app on your mobile phone, sign in to the account that purchased the game from there, search the game then select "Download to console."
  3. fjvanwet Win User

Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

YES! Go to your games and apps on Xbox, go to FULL INVENTORY, select tab "owned", find the Diablo IV tile, click on it. It will start downloading the released game.
  4. Patrick Corrigan1 Win User

Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?

Well Diablo Slam was last install but that don’t update or anything.

So I go to game store under own on standard edition and chose own. It tells me nothing to download at this time. I checked under game and add on and nothing.
  5. Zeke656 Win User

Got Premium but can't find "China Rising" and "Second ****"? Do This.

Iv just downloaded premium but cant find any other maps. iv dowloaded and installed china rising but cant find any of the maps.

will they com up if I just play conquest etc or are they like naval assault wich has its own option to play on.
  6. CoreyStrunk Win User

I'm connected to Xbox Live, but can't play any games

this is terrible, 2 days in a row, cant play any games. pay a lot of money for this console and online service and I cant use it. just bought dragon age and diablo and I cant play them, really sucks
Thema:

1. Bought diablo iv and cant find it under owned game - Similar Threads - Bought diablo cant

2. Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...: Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same problem and no results. a1bf12d7-a3bf-46f9-a6a6-4be6d9f06996
  3. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  4. I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content?: I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content? 8cbea5b7-0521-41b3-8656-90b668f45e12
  5. Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo: I payed for Ultimate Diablo4 but only got regular Diablo 803a56ef-2890-4312-9f8f-58928f4e55c6
  6. I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??: I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it?? 357a97b0-4b80-4ecf-b624-b04d6b0dc14f
  7. I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and nothing appeared with the option to download or install. I eventually found a way to download the base game from the my games & apps section but when...
  8. i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???: i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???i can download only the base version omg i payed 100 plus euro for nothing? 6225b88e-d2f8-461e-8dce-aae2dd961a54
  9. I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought diablo 4 but it wont even download, why ? Plus if i cant play it ill i get my...: I bought diablo 4 for £89.99 to have early access but i cant even download the game let alone play it, will i get some form of compensation due to this error as i am not getting what i have paid...
  10. Bought diablo 3 RoS. Cant play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought diablo 3 RoS. Cant play it.: I bought Diablo 3 RoS Ultimate evil edition about a week ago and i also bought the new necromancer dlc. When i first got it i was able to play. Now when i try to get on it tells me that whoever...