Bought diablo 3 RoS. Cant play it.

Discus and support Bought diablo 3 RoS. Cant play it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Diablo 3 RoS Ultimate evil edition about a week ago and i also bought the new necromancer dlc. When i first got it i was able to play. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bondosaurus89, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Bought diablo 3 RoS. Cant play it.

I bought Diablo 3 RoS Ultimate evil edition about a week ago and i also bought the new necromancer dlc. When i first got it i was able to play. Now when i try to get on it tells me that whoever bought it needs to sign in. I made sure that i was on the right
    account and i was. So i did some research made sure my connection was good but i couldnt figure out why it wouldnt let me play. I decided to try to delete the base game and reinstall it. But now it says its not sold seperatly. I still have the payments on
    my account and i cant seem to redownload. I bought it all digitally.

:)

Bondosaurus89, Aug 9, 2017
  2. Puxo1105
    Puxo1105 Guest
    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

@DeadkyByDesign - If you have looked on Ultimate Evil Edition you will notice its include the original game too. Its both Act1-4 and Act5.

But you cant play Diablo 3 (the one we play it now, call it v.1), you can only play RoS (v.2)

So all skills that we have now (v.1) will be diffrent in RoS (v.2)

When Ultimate Evil Edition drops we can still play Diablo 3 (v.1) without any changes, but if we transfer a char from D3 (v.1) to RoS (v.2) then you can play act 1-5, lvl70, adventure mode etc.

But you cant go back too (v.1)

So if you play with friends etc all need to get Evil Edition (RoS)(v.2) and transfer chars so you can keep playing with eachother Bought diablo 3 RoS. Cant play it. :)

atleast what I have understand it will work

Puxo1105, Aug 9, 2017
  3. Looking for people to play with! XboxOne

I'm 28 and recently bought Diablo 3 RoS playing adventure mode, looking for mature gamers to play with. Mic not needed, also play MK X, Minecraft, and KI. Feel free to add me and send a message. Please no moders/cheaters.

ChaoticShin666, Aug 9, 2017
  4. DarkfireNeko
    DarkfireNeko Guest

same here. I tried to move the game files to my internal hard drive, then tried to reinstall, only the game can not be downloaded from the Xbox store.

DarkfireNeko, Dec 26, 2017
  5. Kelemvor79
    Kelemvor79 Guest
    you have in your games hub the game that you bougth online

Kelemvor79, Nov 2, 2018
  6. DarkfireNeko Win User

same here. I tried to move the game files to my internal hard drive, then tried to reinstall, only the game can not be downloaded from the Xbox store.
  7. Kelemvor79 Win User

you have in your games hub the game that you bougth online
  8. Puxo1105 Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

@DeadkyByDesign - If you have looked on Ultimate Evil Edition you will notice its include the original game too. Its both Act1-4 and Act5.

But you cant play Diablo 3 (the one we play it now, call it v.1), you can only play RoS (v.2)

So all skills that we have now (v.1) will be diffrent in RoS (v.2)

When Ultimate Evil Edition drops we can still play Diablo 3 (v.1) without any changes, but if we transfer a char from D3 (v.1) to RoS (v.2) then you can play act 1-5, lvl70, adventure mode etc.

But you cant go back too (v.1)

So if you play with friends etc all need to get Evil Edition (RoS)(v.2) and transfer chars so you can keep playing with eachother :)

atleast what I have understand it will work
  9. SargonParidius Win User

HELP: how to transfer save file on xbox 360? Deleted offline account. Save file useless?

Each save file is tied to a profile and it cannot be recovered without the original profile present.

The original Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls are two different games. The save files are incompatible without transferring the data within the game (transfer from Diablo 3 into ROS).

However, the process is not reversible (i.e. you cannot transfer characters from ROS into Diablo 3).

Therefore, unless you still have the original Diablo 3 disk, your save will not be usable.

Sorry.
  10. Fiskey29 Win User

looking to make friends on xboxlive to help out with a few games

Just got Xbox one have destiny an Diablo RoS looking for friends to play with
Thema:

1. Bought diablo 3 RoS. Cant play it. - Similar Threads - Bought diablo RoS

2. Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...: Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same problem and no results. a1bf12d7-a3bf-46f9-a6a6-4be6d9f06996
  3. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  4. I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content?: I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content? 8cbea5b7-0521-41b3-8656-90b668f45e12
  5. Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo: I payed for Ultimate Diablo4 but only got regular Diablo 803a56ef-2890-4312-9f8f-58928f4e55c6
  6. I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??: I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it?? 357a97b0-4b80-4ecf-b624-b04d6b0dc14f
  7. I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and nothing appeared with the option to download or install. I eventually found a way to download the base game from the my games & apps section but when...
  8. I bought Diablo 4 a couple hours ago and I can't install it

in XboX Insiders
    I bought Diablo 4 a couple hours ago and I can't install it: I bought Diablo 4 a couple hours ago and checked every 20 minutes but always when I go on manage game, it tells me "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now."....
  9. I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?: I recently just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and says so on my receipt yet after downloading it and the updates it still shows the base game and when I go to its game card it has a purchase...
  10. I just bought Diablo 3 ROS on market and I can't change language

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought Diablo 3 ROS on market and I can't change language: Hello. As the tittle says, I've just bought the ultimate edition of diablo 3 (with diablo 3 + reaper of soul then) on Xbox 360 to play with my girl, I've downloaded it and the language is the...