Bought Destiny 2 few days before TGA discounts

Discus and support Bought Destiny 2 few days before TGA discounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there. I bought Destiny 2 Forsaken + annual pass on Tuesday, and yesterday a 50% discount appeared on this game. Can I refund the difference in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zOuttaControl, Dec 10, 2018.

  1. Bought Destiny 2 few days before TGA discounts


    Hey there. I bought Destiny 2 Forsaken + annual pass on Tuesday, and yesterday a 50% discount appeared on this game. Can I refund the difference in price for this game?

    :)
     
    zOuttaControl, Dec 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Geth Win User

    Bought Destiny 2 few days before TGA discounts

    I believe the sale is limited to the time of the promotion.

    But no one here on the forum can fully answer that question.

    It may be possible to get the refund via phone support or the refund page on Xbox's site.
  3. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Pros and cons of having a game on disc vs. having a digital copy

    Calling All Aussies, Just bought Destiny for $67 at target, thats $32 discount. Also, if the XB1 is doing so bad then why was there no copies of Destiny left for it? Yep, bought the opposition version, sorry. It's 360 and then against my will, digital for
    xb1.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

    game upgrades 360 - One

    No not really.

    However if you bought Minecraft on the 360 you may buy it on the ONE for a discount and I believe the digital copy of "Destiny" may be redeemed for the ONE version.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

    what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

    I hear Destiny 2 will be F2P from September, I'm definitely no fan of the series after giving up on it before the first DLC dropped for the first Destiny game. But I know quite a few people who love it.
  6. BCEM HE CCATb Win User

    Return to Gamestop: Defective

    good thing i canceled my pre order 2 days before release... by the time its fixed - it ll be premium edition in discount bin :) saves me money
Thema:

Bought Destiny 2 few days before TGA discounts

Loading...
  1. Bought Destiny 2 few days before TGA discounts - Similar Threads - Bought Destiny few

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  8. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  9. i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon: I need the GAmE for the addon I need a full game of Destiny fdcadea9-18d8-4544-bf2e-c5250a688546
  10. Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own the Destiny 2 expansion packs I recently bought?: I recently bought the Lightfall,Witch Queen,Shadowkeep,Beyond light expansion packs for Destiny 2 when they got discounted for owning xbox gold.When I check the Microsoft store,it says I do not...