Bought cuphead a while back and now I can’t even find on my purchases I even checked...

Discus and support Bought cuphead a while back and now I can’t even find on my purchases I even checked... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to play cup head with a friend but I couldn’t find it in my library so I did some research and followed them and it’s not even in my purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayameyummy, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Ayameyummy
    Ayameyummy Guest

Bought cuphead a while back and now I can’t even find on my purchases I even checked...

I wanted to play cup head with a friend but I couldn’t find it in my library so I did some research and followed them and it’s not even in my purchase history and I don’t want to buy it again

:)

Ayameyummy, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Ayameyummy Win User

Bought cuphead a while back and now I can’t even find on my purchases I even checked through the Microsoft website to see if I could find it and it’s not there

Unfortunately I only have one email
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Bought cuphead a while back and now I can’t even find on my purchases I even checked through the Microsoft website to see if I could find it and it’s not there

Hello Ayameyummy. This is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to find this game in your Microsoft account order history.

If you have more than one email address, please check the order history on each one.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the filter “ordered within” to “all available”.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, I understand Ayameyummy.
    In your case, I recommend you reach out to Microsoft support with proof of purchase, they can further investigate on this matter once you share the proof with them.

I would like to let you know that a valid proof of purchase is the confirmation email received from the Microsoft Store, such email contains the order number associated with the content you purchased.
  5. Gthang90 Win User

Need help getting my Xbox account back with my 2 year game pass

I trying resetting my password and even try to recover it but still can’t get in smh. I just bought my Xbox with the game pass last week and now I can’t even use it no more. I guess it time to return it n get my money back
  6. IRxqrt Win User

No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option

I have tried waiting to see if I can appeal but it doesn’t change at all it’s been a while now since I lost the account and when I talk to support they can’t even check for me so I’m stuck not even able to check why I am banned I have been in multiple chats to try and find out why I was banned but still no final answer on why
Thema:

1. Bought cuphead a while back and now I can’t even find on my purchases I even checked... - Similar Threads - Bought cuphead while

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  7. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  8. Bought the new cuphead dlc with paysafe but I didn’t get the dlc and the money is gone what...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought the new cuphead dlc with paysafe but I didn’t get the dlc and the money is gone what...: ??? submitted by /u/AdamKorkorki [link] [comments]
  9. I have bought Cuphead a few years ago however it's no longer in my purchases nor in library...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought Cuphead a few years ago however it's no longer in my purchases nor in library...: Cuphead is no longer in my library on windows 10. I know it was before since I used to play it on my PC. I can't find it on my order history either but it is on my Xbox library installed so why...
  10. Bought Cuphead from Xbox webpage, unable to install on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cuphead from Xbox webpage, unable to install on Xbox One: I purchased Cuphead from the Xbox One webpage store while I was at work today. When I got home I saw that the game had not installed so I went to the Updates section of my Xbox One to install it...