Bought characters now locked and need buying again DBD
Discus and support Bought characters now locked and need buying again DBD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a few DLC a while back and left for a while, once I came back to play with friends I found that 3 of my DLCs were removed (A nightmare on elm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by benwilliams15, Jun 3, 2020.
Thema:
Bought characters now locked and need buying again DBD
Loading...
-
Bought characters now locked and need buying again DBD - Similar Threads - Bought characters locked
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
I bought a $50 gift card but 3 of the characters weren't printed on the card I know I...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought a $50 gift card but 3 of the characters weren't printed on the card I know I...: 3 Missing characters on my $50 Microsoft gift card must have been a misprint 23905a83-92c6-4865-8c81-91fdf55fa8f6 -
Warzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...
in XBoX Games and AppsWarzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...: IM JUST TRYING TO PLAY AT A HIGH LEVEL I HAVE GREAT INTERNET XFINITY 1200gbt and all just why do I get killed 6-7 times and my damage is 2 and theirs is 300??? What am I doing wrong do I need an... -
Character i bought is now gone
in XBoX Games and AppsCharacter i bought is now gone: So on the game dead by daylight i bought the character Mikaela the day she came out (it’s been well over a year) and all of the sudden she’s locked.. (i played as her just last night) it is saying...