Bought Call of duty Black ops 4 in 2019, Xbox store says i need to pay for the game despite...

Discus and support Bought Call of duty Black ops 4 in 2019, Xbox store says i need to pay for the game despite... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I read online and found the steps here do not work. I even set my xbox as home xbox removed all accounts and power cycled the xbox and nothing works. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zy Lackk, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Zy Lackk
    Zy Lackk Guest

Bought Call of duty Black ops 4 in 2019, Xbox store says i need to pay for the game despite...

Zy Lackk, Feb 13, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

(BLACKOUT) are the 250 little box rewards merits from the new contracts?

3. MichaelCasper Win User

Black Ops 4 BETA access

If you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, or Battle.net, you don't need a code. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

BO4 Beta Code not received, please help!!

The link below provides links to support articles for the Beta -

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-General/Black-Ops-4-Beta-Codes-Beta-Tokens-and-Pre-Order-FAQ/m-p/10733850

If you pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through the Microsoft Store you don't need a code. You're automatically registered to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Bought Call of duty Black ops 4 in 2019, Xbox store says i need to pay for the game despite my purchase history saying otherwise

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Zy, if you are in the US, and want to speak with the support the ideal would be to contact via chat tomorrow from 6:00 pm according to the link below.

There they have access to your account and can guide you correctly with your problem.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us

If you're not in the US, go down the page and in the bottom left corner click on the planet and language symbol and choose your region to get support accordingly.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Black Ops 3 Beta Code Not Received

You won't receive a code. This is from the Black Ops site:

I’ve pre-purchased my copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops III through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam, but I didn't receive a Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code. Where can I locate my code?

You don't need one! Code redemption is not necessary for pre-purchases through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam. You are automatically validated to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta.
Thema:

1. Bought Call of duty Black ops 4 in 2019, Xbox store says i need to pay for the game despite... - Similar Threads - Bought Call duty

2. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  3. I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something on Call of duty and I went to use it but it wasn’t there so I checked my...: I never refunded the item and I wanted to use it today but now I can’t because it was refunded and I didn’t refund it 2321e183-92b2-40c1-a69a-7d99978ad8c1
  4. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  5. Bought call of duty on the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought call of duty on the wrong account.: I purchased call of duty last night on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my correct Xbox and Microsoft account? a3fc16ff-8710-42ef-b365-cf3baeabaf90
  6. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  7. Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I've have call of duty black ops 3 and I bought a dlc but I didn't get the gobble gum.: Hi. I've had call of duty black ops 3 for a wile and I the descent dlc because it comes with a gobble gum. Now I got the maps fine but when I go to the zombies menu and check my gobble gum it says...
  8. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  9. Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War asking for game pass even though I personally bought it: So I bought Call of Duty Cold War digitally on my Xbox maybe about a year ago, I deleted for about 2 months I reinstall it and it asks for me to choose a game pass plan even though I bought the...
  10. Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought the champion personalization pack for call of duty advanced warfare and when...: I bought the Champion personalization pack for Call of duty advanced warfare when I installed it and went into game it was still locked then when I tried to reinstall from the in game store it...