Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ...

Discus and support Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 hour trial! Help 0e53a589-a701-430f-848e-d09aa865030e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nick88078807, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Nick88078807
    Nick88078807 Guest

Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ...

Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 hour trial! Help

:)

Nick88078807, Oct 14, 2016
  2. Bf1 pre-order EA ACCESS

I pre-ordered Bf1 today, and I was told that I would get a 1 month free trial of EA Access. I never got that

Neuter-49F15734-E9C5-48EF-916E-143F92856310, Oct 14, 2016
  3. Space Iogic
    Space Iogic Guest
    who do I talk to when pressing cancel on a payment ended up paying for something I didn't want

I was looking at Battlefield 1 and then I went to free trial and it told me I needed to buy an EA access account, I pressed cancel on the payment because I'd rather just save for the actual game instead of pay for a not so free trial and play for an hour,
    instead it bought the EA access that I didn't even want

Space Iogic, Oct 14, 2016
  4. Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ...

Hey there Nick88078807,

I've sent you a message over Xbox Live messages with more information. Be sure to take a look! Xbox Live Messages
    Or if you're having any issue redeeming codes you can also try
    Prepaid Code Troubleshooting

Cheers!

Mister Mascot, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 hour trial! Help

Hey there Nick88078807,

I've sent you a message over Xbox Live messages with more information. Be sure to take a look! Xbox Live Messages
    Or if you're having any issue redeeming codes you can also try
    Prepaid Code Troubleshooting

Cheers!
  6. joepac02 Win User

EA Access 1-Month Free Code

i have allso not received my 1 free month of ea access
  7. RocketZilli Win User

Can't Redeem Battlefield 1 code that came with Xbox one s

I found the solution, you need to enter First the code of EA Access trial, but I did not have that code so I bought a month of EA Access and then reedeem the code of BF1, and it worked
  8. RocketZilli Win User

Battlefield 1 - I can't redeem the code :(

I found the solution, you need to enter first the code of EA Access trial, but I did not have that code so I bought a month of EA Access and then reedeem the code of BF1, and it worked
  9. BalloonBeet3733 Win User

Can't Redeem Battlefield 1 code that came with Xbox one s

I found the solution, you need to enter First the code of EA Access trial, but I did not have that code so I bought a month of EA Access and then reedeem the code of BF1, and it worked
    Awesome! your trick worked for me!
Thema:

1. Bought bf1 and never received my 1 month of ea access for free. I really want to play the 10 ... - Similar Threads - Bought bf1 never

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  9. Bought BF1 ultimate edition, didn't get my code for EA access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought BF1 ultimate edition, didn't get my code for EA access: Bought BF1 and waited the required 10 days for the EA access code and yet still, i didn't get it. I have been going back and fourth from EA to Xbox chats to resolve the issue but yet it did not...
  10. Bought Xbox 1s with BF1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Xbox 1s with BF1: I recently bought an Xbox 1s with Battlefeild one, I go to the coreect place in store, redeem code, i enter the code and all it says is that please check the instructions you may have to enter...