Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One

Discus and support Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently purchased Battlefield 2042. Whenever the download is finished it brings me to a page where I can purchase the game even though I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaitlynnM124, Nov 19, 2021.

1. CaitlynnM124
    CaitlynnM124 Guest

So I recently purchased Battlefield 2042. Whenever the download is finished it brings me to a page where I can purchase the game even though I just bought it

:)

CaitlynnM124, Nov 19, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Before we try any solutions, could you tell if the game appears as purchased in your order history via the link below?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If it does, please try the solutions below.

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  4. Scissoraptor Win User

Stupid refund service

Battlefield 2042 and I bought it at release
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

I want to play an X/S game but my friends have the old gen version can we play together or no?

Hi there Chris, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In Battlefield 2042, Xbox One players can only play with and against other Xbox One and PS4 players. They cannot play with or against Xbox Series, PS5, or PC players, as you can confirm through the information on the official developer's website in the following link:

https://help.ea.com/help/battlefield/battlefield-2042/battlefield-2042-cross-play/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load the series x/s version?

Hello David, I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading the Xbox One edition of Battlefield 2042 on your console.

However, I would like to ask if you tried to remotely download the game from the Xbox website:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/battlefield-2042-para-xbox-one/9PD5BFNZ4V7K/0010

You can also try to remotely download the game by downloading the Game Pass app on your phone and install the game from there.

I'll look forward to hearing your feedback.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Bought battlefield 2042

2. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  3. I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...: I've done most of the things recommended by the virtual assistant but no luck! 78a11539-f583-4846-b3e0-f82842c03028
  4. Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X: Hi, my son's bought Battlefield 2042 for his Xbox one S but can't join his friend who has the newest console. Can you advise me please on how to sort it? Thanks 7d12daa1-e39a-4ad8-abd4-b215c2af6b3a
  5. Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S: Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S. Is there any way to refund that purchase so I can buy the correct version? Or an exchange, or pay the extra $10 to...
  6. Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.: Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial...
  7. to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition: i bought the special edition of battlefield so i can play it early and it says im too early to play even though i bought the expensive version that includes the early access....
  8. I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042: Hi, So yesterday I bought the wrong game, I wanted the one that allows you to play today and I didnt, I would like a refund so I can buy the other one but cant see the game on the list, cant...
  9. I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...: I have reset my Xbox and it still won’t work ,any advice? submitted by /u/Daddy_little_legs [link] [comments]
  10. I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.: 3 years ago when bf1 cam out i bought it, a few times ive uninstalled and reinstalled like how you usually can without an issue because you own the game. Now i want to reinstall after not playing...