Bought banned console from offer up

Discus and support Bought banned console from offer up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a series s from a guy on offer up and it is console banned. First I want to make sure I won’t be caught in anything for me hooking it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zach Senna, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Zach Senna
    Zach Senna Guest

Hi, I purchased a series s from a guy on offer up and it is console banned. First I want to make sure I won’t be caught in anything for me hooking it up to my home network and second I would like to use it since this ban had nothing to do with us. Also if it’s stolen I would like to give it back to its rightful owner. Let me know as I spent $150 and got scammed pretty much but I’ve come to that realization. Thanks

:)

Zach Senna, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Zach Senna Win User

Yea the dude cancelled his offer up account as soon as the sale happened. I’m usually better at that but screwed it on this one. I guess I have a good controller out of it!
  3. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to get a console ban reversed. Nothing should happen to you if you try to hook it up since it can't connect to the servers. You would need to go through who you bought it from to see about getting a refund.
  4. iK3RM1T Win User

Turn around time on complaint

It's not banned, console was bought from new and has always connected to xbl. Still does if it powers up.
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

console banned

Unfortunately for you, you will need to take this problem up with the person you bought the console from. If they did something to get a console ban, that ban will be permanent, and irreversible, even to a new owner.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

console banned

It can't be fixed.As Zen said,console bans are permanent & wont be reversed,you need to take this up with the person you bought it from.
Thema:

1. Bought banned console from offer up - Similar Threads - Bought banned console

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  4. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  5. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...
  6. I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned: I recently bought a console that was banned, is Microsoft able to unban it for me? 95cd9780-b877-4a92-be07-5ba0c9971bf5
  7. I bought xbox 360 but I found out its ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought xbox 360 but I found out its ban: I bought xbox 360 but I found out that console its ban idid format the console to be refresh one so any chance the enforcement team can help me 59ac17c5-a7b3-4cb9-8827-2eb173ab519a
  8. I recently got console banned and I bought a new Xbox one and I have made a new account but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got console banned and I bought a new Xbox one and I have made a new account but...: I purchased a new Xbox after being console banned and it’s still not letting me play Xbox live An error keeps coming up when I want to play a game with Xbox live, I thought getting a new Xbox is...
  9. Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean ...: currently bought a used Xbox one that has a console ban and even though I’m now the new owner I can not communicate via messages or chat enforcement team please respond and and help lift this ban...
  10. Bought used Xbox- discover console ban. Help?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Xbox- discover console ban. Help?!: I just bought an Xbox One used. It was advertised as being 100% functional and came factory reset. I created a gamer tag, installed my game, and dove into the world of online gaming. Everything...