Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and...

Discus and support Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought and dow loaded the bureau and all dlc. The dlc shows as owned but not the game. 47cf1577-c605-416c-9316-f3c1563230cd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Hatfield, May 8, 2023.

1. Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and...

Bought and dow loaded the bureau and all dlc. The dlc shows as owned but not the game.

:)

James Hatfield, May 8, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and can't play it.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game problem.

May I know what game is this that you bought? And when was this purchased?

Please also confirm that on your order history if the game is showing there as purchase completed. You can check that here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If it is showing as completed on there, please check on your Xbox console and search for the game from the Xbox store to see if you can install it from there.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and can't play it.

Does it tell you to buy it again on the Xbox console? What does it say on the website, does it not say you owned it?

You can also try using an Xbox app to your mobile phone and check if you can do remote installation from there. If not, you can try doing a reset on the console too.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If that does not help still and you want to request for a refund, you can do that here:

http://xbox.com/refunds
  4. James Hatfield Win User

Tried the first multiple times, no good. Just went to the link, unfortunately also no good. I've tried all forms of trouble shooting on the console itself and even tried my second console. Guess if it don't fix itself, I'll just request a refund
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Got it! Thanks for that information. Please try doing the steps I provided and if that does not help, give it some time like a few hours as there might just be delays on updating it to your licenses. If it is still not there, you can just request for a refund.
  6. James Hatfield Win User

Xbox 360 game The Bureau and its three dlcs. I have checked, all four show completed in my order history
Thema:

Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and...

1. Bought and downloaded xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 but now it says I do not own the game and... - Similar Threads - Bought downloaded 360

2. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  3. I bought Psychonauts on the Microsoft website but am unable to download it to my Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Psychonauts on the Microsoft website but am unable to download it to my Xbox 360.: I checked my download history and it's not there. When I go to the marketplace on the Xbox 360 itself it says that I didn't buy it but when I check my purchase history on my Microsoft account it...
  4. Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360: Bought Psychonauts off the xbox one store and i intended to download it to my xbox 360 but its asking me to buy it again on my xbox 360. I had the assumption that if you bought an OG xbox game...
  5. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  6. I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download: Hi I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download. If I then go to the game it says download again. Would this be a console issue or a content...
  7. Xbox 360 bought a new one but slow download speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 bought a new one but slow download speed: Xbox 360 bought a new one but slow download speed Remove any device not being used from router 608fcb8a-c5e7-46f6-8cf5-abc09dc03dad
  8. I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download watch_dog season pass for xbox one which I bought for xbox 360: I bought watch_doc season pass 2 years ago. I can play it with xbox 360. But I cannot see the season pass with xbox one. It seems as purchased 2 years ago in my account. But in xbox one store...
  9. Bought game for XBOX 360 won't download due to it being corrupted. Took $ anyway.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game for XBOX 360 won't download due to it being corrupted. Took $ anyway.: Hi not sure where to post this or who I could call about this but any help would be appreciated. I just bought Bloodrayne 2 for my XBOX 360 it took my 9.99 for it downloaded it to 80% then...
  10. I bought the gta v for xbox 360 and it does not show me to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the gta v for xbox 360 and it does not show me to download it: I bought the gta v for xbox 360 and it does not show me to download it 1720e82b-f804-4c5c-955c-e252a340ae19