Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but...

Discus and support Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but will not play. Get error code 0x87e10bc6. Have followed steps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanChambers, Nov 1, 2022.

1. RyanChambers
    RyanChambers Guest

Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but...

Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but will not play. Get error code 0x87e10bc6. Have followed steps for the error code but nothing works.

:)

RyanChambers, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Star Wars Battlefront 2 the original
  3. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Star Wars Battlefront 2 the original
  4. Vondiehmon Win User

Games for the summer

I am going to be dusting off some older games that are screaming to be played like the original Star Wars Battlefront on the original Xbox and some KOTOR 1 and 2.
  5. RadiationDragon Win User

What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (original)

Jade Empire
  6. Tony-Stark Win User

download error

This is not working. It downloades to 80%, then skips to 100% and "game cannot be downloaded". I've contacted with other people who bought star wars games from Xbox Live. They say that games like Battlefront 2 can only be downloaded on Xbox One and this
    is a glitch that it is visible on the X360. I want a refund.
Thema:

1. Bought and downloaded original star wars battlefront 2 on Xbox 1 today. It downloaded but... - Similar Threads - Bought downloaded original

2. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  3. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  4. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  5. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  6. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  7. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  8. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  9. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...: I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry It wont let me download minecraft windows in...
  10. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...