Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty...

Discus and support Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox Series X finally arrived last month after being able to order it on the all access plan. It already needs a repair as the unit keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlBeanio, Apr 22, 2021.

1. AlBeanio
    AlBeanio Guest

Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty...

So my Xbox Series X finally arrived last month after being able to order it on the all access plan. It already needs a repair as the unit keeps shutting down randomly when I'm playing... a beep, then a green screen for a split second and the whole unit powers down and won't restart until switched on from the button on the console. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem?

I get that sometimes you have bad luck with new consoles and sometimes there are faults. Which is fair enough. My gripe is that Xbox look to charge £24 to expedite the warranty repair process. This is infuriating considering the device is a month old, the standard repair cant take up to 18 working days to resolve, and none of the subscriptions or payments are suspended whilst you don't have your console and are unable to make use of the benefits. With all this in mind, you'd think that the expedited option is offered free of charge for such recent purchases (say first 60-90 days post purchase), considering it is likely the device was shipped faulty. Also, any days loss on the GamePass Ultimate subscriptions should be credited back to the account so that customers aren't out of pocket for a manufacturer fault.

Now to get my Xbox repaired Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty... :( Hopefully someone from Xbox will look at addressing this issue!

:)

AlBeanio, Apr 22, 2021
  2. DimebagJoe Win User

Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty repair. £24 to expedite the process on such a new unit is a joke!

Had mine a day and then graphical issues.. I contacted Microsoft they said the usual reboot,.new cables, reset console, then maybe it's tv.. brand new tv.. by end of week.and 3 or 4 service calls now mine is in for repairs.. has only been 6 days.. imgave up on them with the non stop red ring issues.on the 360 now series x, gamepass ultimate,.2 games and accessories oh yeah and a new tv.. who knows how long I will not have it for.. im over Microsoft
  3. Nursemorph Win User

when can I get Xbox Series X

I take it you have an original Xbox One? Just trying to work out why you need a Series X/S for 4k play?

As to finding a Series X, best bet currently, as noted above, is via All Access (or being very quick when stock notifiers say they are in stock at wherever)...I got one a couple of weeks back via All Access in the UK
  4. DavidBarrett9 Win User

GTA San Andreas Digital on Xbox One

Thank you for the reply. No....I bought the One X a couple of weeks ago and it is the first time I have ever owned an Xbox.
  5. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Bought Xbox Series X All Access - Can’t Enable Game Pass

I think the "Bought Xbox Seres X" in the title answers the platform question.

The OP has bought a Series X via All Access but cannot achieve the initial activation of Ultimate Game Pass

OP: Might want to check this thread out:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/new-series-x-on-all-access-error-when-trying-to/

Depending on where you bought it from, you may need to contact LiftForward or Klarna. Sometimes it seems that retailers aren't sorting it out properly and so the UGP ends up being processed separately and thus not connected to the console (Walmart especially)
Thema:

1. Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty... - Similar Threads - Bought Series couple

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  4. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  5. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  6. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  7. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  8. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...