Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed

Discus and support Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought a card from walmart, nothing seemed off about it but when I put in the code it said it was already redeemed? When i put the code in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by monicasaccount, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed

I recently bought a card from walmart, nothing seemed off about it but when I put in the code it said it was already redeemed? When i put the code in on the website it also says it was already redeemed. I didnt even get any of the things it should give me

:)

monicasaccount, Nov 2, 2020
  2. DawnMead Win User

Is CDKeys Ok to Use?

I bought an xbox 12 month gold live card from them as a gift for my kid. When we tried to redeem the code it said it was already redeemed. It took me a couple of months to get them to refund me. I will not purchase from them again.
  3. SMKR Barracuda Win User

Redeeming code gives error 80122724

I just bought and redeemed my prepaid that I bought from my local Target store,still have the receipt for said card

my three months originally ended on the 7th of this month but I redeemed my 3 month gold for live on the 1/3/2014 an inputted the code to renew my xbox live...and it said the code went through but now I am without gold an hour early before midnight .

not a happy xbox user
  4. Okay1880 Win User

Partial Refund?

I just bought a $10 gift card and i went to redeem it but it said the key has already been redeemed
  5. Charts94CR Win User

Gold code

I bought a xbox live gold card i tried to redeemed the code but appears an error, any help please
  6. ShaneSt.Louis Win User

My Xbox Gold membership ended early and I buy a prepaid card and it says an error occurs

I too cannot redeem my prepaid 12month gold xbox live membership card on my Xbox one, It says something went wrong after it already confirms that it's a valid card and what it is redeemable for,

I do not have any fraud or suspicious behavior and I can't redeem my code, This isn't my problem either, It's MS problem like above me said, Fix it!
Thema:

Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed

1. Bought an xbox live gold card and said it was already redeemed - Similar Threads - Bought live gold

2. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  3. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  4. I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox live gold and it’s not letting me play 2k23 park: This is some bs I hate this type of stuff I need your help asap b982c54d-c961-425b-9500-87db5e702c6e
  5. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  6. I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...: I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was activated because the code isn’t going through, can some one help me? 2edba3a0-a6f3-41b6-8871-9b629e75943c
  7. Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza...: Somebody please help me. I bought xbox Live gold ultimate so I could play online on forza horizon 4 but I don't know why forza horizion 4 keeps saying I need xbox live gold...
  8. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...: Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their...
  9. Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compre Xbox Live gold pero no puedo jugar online[I bought Xbox Live gold but I can't play...: Se termino el periodo de gratuito de game pass y no me deja jugar online con xbox gold [Translation - Game pass free period is over and it won't let me play online with xbox gold]...
  10. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...