Bought an "Official" Xbox compatible Thrustmaster VG for Battlefield and it doesnt work.
Discus and support Bought an "Official" Xbox compatible Thrustmaster VG for Battlefield and it doesnt work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, One of my biggest frustrations with consoles has always been flying. Trying to fly with a controller vs. a flight stick is counter-immersive.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EfstathiusPlacidas, Aug 2, 2018.
Thema:
Bought an "Official" Xbox compatible Thrustmaster VG for Battlefield and it doesnt work.
Loading...
-
Bought an "Official" Xbox compatible Thrustmaster VG for Battlefield and it doesnt work. - Similar Threads - Bought Official compatible
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
Cricket 24: The Official Game Of The Ashes I already bought it but it says I have to buy it...
in XBoX Games and AppsCricket 24: The Official Game Of The Ashes I already bought it but it says I have to buy it...: Cricket 24: The Official Game Of The Ashes I already bought it but it says I have to buy it again. 3f5cc29b-32be-4075-9ecf-e52ac99aee7c -
I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...
in XBoX AccessibilityI bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the... -
i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...
in XBoX on Windowsi bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...