Bought a Xbox x system. Received it yesterday. The ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24...

Discus and support Bought a Xbox x system. Received it yesterday. The ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox x through Microsoft store. It supposed to come with the ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24 months. When we hooked it up , the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sam simons, Apr 15, 2023.

1. sam simons
    sam simons Guest

Bought a Xbox x system. Received it yesterday. The ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24...

I bought the Xbox x through Microsoft store. It supposed to come with the ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24 months. When we hooked it up , the game pass is not on there...

:)

sam simons, Apr 15, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Bought a Xbox x system. Received it yesterday. The ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24 months is not on there...

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

I advise you to talk to the retailer where you bought the product, the xbox comes without any account when new and being this way it is impossible to come with any game or service that is not physical, in the case of game pass it always comes in a gift card together with the product.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Existing Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox All Access

You can add the 24 months of Ultimate to your existing subscription as long as it won't go over 36 months. If it were to go over the 36 months, you would need to wait until you have 12 months or less remaining on your subscription before redeeming the 24
    months of Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#faq

An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than
    12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. - AJ - Win User

MLB The Show 24 is showing a triangle with a exclamation point to n the right corner, has the game been removed from game pass? If so why have it for a little over a month to take it away?

Hi, Phil! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Both the Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X versions of MLB The Show 24 are still included in Game Pass for Console and Game Pass Ultimate. For your reference, both of the games' listings have the "Included with Game Pass" button:

Xbox Series S/X - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/mlb-the-show-24-xbox-series-xs/9NM9V6FQXPDX

Xbox One - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/mlb-the-show-24-xbox-one/9NKDP7GXQWFS

The triangle symbol normally means the system hasn't detected an active license for the game. Are other games also displaying this symbol?

Best regards.
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

If you bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and already own Xbox Live and Game Pass then both subscriptions will be transfered into ultimate and add more time to it
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

XBox All Access does included Game Pass Ultimate "code" expire?

Hello @GeoffRobb!

The code does not expire. You can add the 24 months of Ultimate to your existing subscription as long as it won't go over 36 months. If it were to go over the 36 months, you would need to wait until you have 12 months or less remaining on your subscription before redeeming the 24 months of Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#faq

An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than 12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Bought a Xbox x system. Received it yesterday. The ultimate game pass and Xbox live for 24... - Similar Threads - Bought system Received

2. i cant launch any game on the xbox app i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch any game on the xbox app i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox...: i get a system error (-2015294512) i bought xbox gamepass but now i cant play any games C:\Program Files\windowsApps\Microsoft.BadgerWin10_1.17.24827.0_x64__8w...\GameLaunchHelper.exe...
  3. I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a series X from Gamestop two weeks ago and since then the system has factory reset...: I’m trying figure out if I have faulty hardware or an update has occurred recently that may have caused the issue? It hasn’t been moved since setting up. b85d5dca-44fe-4aff-aca3-5de7001f2557
  4. Bought new Xbox x...started initial set up...choose wrong wifi, system won't setup or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought new Xbox x...started initial set up...choose wrong wifi, system won't setup or...: Purchased a Xbox x tonight... started initial download realized I picked the wrong Wi-Fi Wi-Fi won't work I need to start the download over again but I don't see an option to reset it how do I...
  5. i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked...: i just bought this system and it will not download the games from my old system it worked for a min then just stopped, it might be my router but if not what else could it be?...
  6. Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...: For some time now, I’ve been experimenting with games, finding them to be unpleasant or just not working, and refunding them, but I am now wondering if this is abusing Microsoft’s refund system....
  7. Bought a game in the xbox store. It isn't showing up on my system.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game in the xbox store. It isn't showing up on my system.: I bought the original Mass Effect for $19.99. I don't have Game Pass or EA play, so I purchased the game. It isn't showing up on my XBox. I have tried to refresh my games and apps. I have...
  8. Refund website blank - No system to return accidentally bought content

in XboX Insiders
    Refund website blank - No system to return accidentally bought content: I accidentally bought a game, my Xbox was lagging and it I put all the buttons when it unfroze and I ended up purchasing something. It says I’m eligible for a refund but the website is completely...
  9. Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ugh, I redeemed a code not realizing my friend bought me the wrong system version: So, I'm 3 weeks into my Covid isolation since my job got shut down along with everyone else in the bar/restaurant industry I know, and the cabin fever is starting to seriously take hold. I was...
  10. I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs ...: I bought xbox live gold subs... so when I tried to began to play, the system requested subs again. 084830d2-699b-4566-875a-1dc36fefaacb