Bought a three month subscription

Discus and support Bought a three month subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased a three month subscription for my Xbox one and I’m attempting to put in the code several times It is not working at all not for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EbkAnt96, Dec 3, 2020.

1. EbkAnt96
    EbkAnt96 Guest

I recently purchased a three month subscription for my Xbox one and I’m attempting to put in the code several times It is not working at all not for sure what to do

:)

EbkAnt96, Dec 3, 2020
  2. JACKKAV Win User

Hi there

as the forum doesn't deal With accounts directly you would need to go through to xbox support or contact the retailer who sold you the product.

However before that please refer to this help page. It should help you narrow down the exact issue and hopefully help you resolve your problem.

Troubleshoot gift card and code issues
  3. Сергей Л. Win User

DOUBLE BILLED FOR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT

I have the same problem, only I bought a three-month subscription! What should I do?
  4. BrianWrightWS6 Win User

Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January

I bought a three month LIVE subscription with my MasterCard late January and it was solely because I saw it advertised like that. Still haven't received mine either...
  5. voteDC Win User

Why am I being charged?

If you buy your subscription though the console or this website using a credit or debit card then it will automatically renew at the end of the time you took.

So for example if you bought a three month subscription, you would be charged again every three months.

If you believe this charge was made without your knowledge then you can query it with Support
    http://support.xbox.com/call-us
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Sharing XBOX Live Gold and Game Pass Membership with accounts

Subscriptions vary from one month, three month, six month and twelve months. The cheapest option is twelve months subscription.
Thema:

1. Bought a three month subscription - Similar Threads - Bought three month

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...: Hi, I bought two accidental orders of vbucks, so I refunded them and bought another with my giftcard. I bought something with the vbucks given from the giftcard purchase, but I still had more...
  7. grandson bought same game three times by accident

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    grandson bought same game three times by accident: My grandson accidently bought the new Tom Clancy game three times in one day. I have changed his account, so now he only can purchase things if he has money put in his account. He can't use my...
  8. I haven't received my gears of war Xbox 360 saga redeem code, I bought gears of war 4 three ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't received my gears of war Xbox 360 saga redeem code, I bought gears of war 4 three ...: Dear promotion team I haven't received my gears of war Xbox 360 saga redeem code included in the gears of war 4 promotion and I bought it 3 days ago, I am worried cause it said that if you don't...
  9. I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought three new just dance game for ...: I'm in need of the adapter for the kinect x box one s. I bought the new just dance game for my kids for Christmas along with the unit and kinect but the cant play it. Very disappointing. I cant...
  10. I bought gold three months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought gold three months ago?: I log in an watch Netflix I cant be in a party or play multiplayer I have 12 month gold so I just wasted $60!!! FIX THIS RIGHT NOW plz 4fd4284c-cd6d-425b-9935-cc7c1b5fbdbb