Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound....

Discus and support Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; WEREWOLF THE APOCALYPSE EarthBlood is the game. Brand new series x version. It sounds like the Xbox x hasn't even registered the disc in the drive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lee Radford, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Lee Radford
    Lee Radford Guest

Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound....

WEREWOLF THE APOCALYPSE EarthBlood is the game. Brand new series x version. It sounds like the Xbox x hasn't even registered the disc in the drive ,tried 10 times atleast but wont install at all. Nothing comes up on screen to say why. Just nothing happens like it dont exist. What should i do.. Take it back to the shop.

:)

Lee Radford, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound. Then just stops,

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lee, try to follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

After carrying out the procedures, if possible, try other disc games on your console to see if the same happens to them.
  3. Tal Falco Win User

X1 making noises while off

Mine makes a faint tick sound also
  4. juggalotus1717 Win User

Please tell me it's my internet that causes me to wait hours for a game to install....

caelan63...... man sounds like a horrible day for you,

i bought thief today installed it, wont even load the game, some update huh, just keeps crashing to dashboard, i did all the resets re-installs still not working. i wanna play this game sooooo bad

also i am playing on xb1
  5. Smwutches Win User

Market place game won't play

As long as it's bought new at a retailer it should work. If you buy from Gamestop just make sure you're buying new and not used/preowned. I'm not sure how much the old style hard drives cost at the moment.
  6. Nick Of Troy Win User

Morrowind: Elder Scrolls III

I just bought a copy of the game preowned at EB Games!
Thema:

1. Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound.... - Similar Threads - Bought game today

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...: So today I bought the ultimate bundle for Mortal Kombat 11. I installed the add-ons, and when launched the game, everything seemed to be going smoothly. The "PRESS THE A BUTTON" pops up, so I do...
  5. Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error: I can’t log into the black ops 3 servers. ABC code. I have a Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. Any idea. b364dd5c-1d0b-4fe4-bce7-014dc35028e6
  6. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  7. I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly....

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly....: I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly. cb3e152a-28bf-46f6-8ab2-8b2e7ee0144a
  8. Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.: If I click on nights into dreams on store it's asking me to buy again, even tho I have an email to prove I bought it with the other 8 games at same time and they a show and have Installed. Can...
  9. I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled: I bought Sea Of Thieves with a key code , downloaded it after 2 days , and later when I tried to connect it says I don't own the game because "I asked for a refund". I didn't do anything of the...
  10. Cannot play brand new game I bought today called Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play brand new game I bought today called Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor!: Help! I am trying to play this game. I just bought it and when I put it in my xbone, it automatically prompts me that the game needs to update. I click to update it but then I get this error...