Bought a game online but cant find activation code

Discus and support Bought a game online but cant find activation code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought a game online and can't find activation code 9a4f5b2a-54ca-4970-93b6-e505c230be66 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eddie donegan1, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Bought a game online but cant find activation code

Bought a game online and can't find activation code

:)

eddie donegan1, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, did you purchase it on Microsoft Store? If yes, it will be added directly to your account and there is no activation code.

A code is only given for games that were purchased as a gift.
  3. akzntane Win User

xbox live gold free trial

hello,

i bought an xbox one and activated the code for the free 14-day trial today but it doesnt seem to have activated. i cant play online or download the free games, and in the subscriptions menu im told to get gold. do i have to activate the trial somewhere
    else? or whats the problem? help please
  4. M3ZZ4N1N3 Win User

Cannot Download Battlefield 3 Beta

I bought MOH:LE and activated my online pass.... I NEVER got a code... I talked to EA customer support and they couldn't find my code... only to find out that the code was never fully activated. Now I'm super angry and I'm getting access to the open beta.
    Nice job EA nice job *** us over.
  5. whip n dip Win User

Online races...

i just bought this game and i cant seem to find anyone online racing? where is everybody?!?!?!
  6. CodeOfDefiance Win User

error code when redeeming xbox live card

so i went to the store i bought the 12 month gold redeem card and their saying that the card is activated and they cant help but ive tryed to code so many times online and on my xbox. What should i do?
Thema:

1. Bought a game online but cant find activation code - Similar Threads - Bought game online

2. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  3. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f
  4. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  5. I have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?: Bought Xbox series x compatible game online have Xbox one anything I can do? Get a refund? 3e9f3427-ae07-4480-85a3-ea7dd3785bbe
  6. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  7. Why can’t I go online when I js bought the Xbox core game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I go online when I js bought the Xbox core game pass: I wanna go online but it’s not letting me I js bought the Xbox core game pass 47986b01-aebf-40e2-8501-2fbe959df7d6
  8. Lost a game I bought online for xbox one. What do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a game I bought online for xbox one. What do I do: I bought athe game Maneater and it's dlc years ago. And loved it. Went yo reinstall and can't find it. Says I have to buy them again. Need help 8ba34589-8d8d-4094-9740-cec85d0539cb
  9. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  10. I bought the rdr online game on xbox, but when I want to play, I press the play button and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the rdr online game on xbox, but when I want to play, I press the play button and...: I bought the rdr online game on xbox, but when I want to play, I press the play button and it suggests me to buy the xbox game pass, but when I press the back button, I have the same problem....