bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again

Discus and support bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again c07dfaa9-782c-4806-b10a-24bdff92c094 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lidia Pm, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Lidia Pm
    Lidia Pm Guest

Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again

:)

Lidia Pm, Jun 1, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Lidia. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check if the status is completed for the transaction you made for the game. You can check it on your account's order history from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it's completed there, please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Ethanstoddard Win User

I bought the game and it says I have to buy it again

Ugh the exact same thing is happening to me super frustarating been trying to get in contact with xbox but nothing seems to be working
  4. Peka���� Win User

Exactly the same thing happens to me I could play the campaign and pass it and last night when I go to play I get the same
  5. FireDragon5 Win User

I have the exact same problem
  6. Jesse E' Win User

I bought a game but it says I have to buy it again.

Hello Craig, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Do you have the Xbox app? If yes, go into the app and click on profile then click on games you own and finally click on the game you purchased and choose the console you want to download it to.

If you don't find it there, use the search button in the app to search for the game title. It'll show up for sure and you can then install it remotely.
Thema:

1. bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again - Similar Threads - bought game digitalize

2. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  3. why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new: i have previously purchased tom clancys rainbow six seige on my old gen xbox but after buying a new gen xbox and trying to play it, it is saying that i dont own this game. this has also happened...
  4. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  5. I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked: I want to play a game I bought digitally but my Microsoft account is currently locked So I can’t sign in and when I try launch the game it says the person who bought this must sign in...
  6. Will I be able to install games I bought digitally on my other Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I be able to install games I bought digitally on my other Xbox?: I’m going to my grandfathers for a few days and I’m wondering if I bring my old Xbox with me if I’ll be able to download my account and install my game that I bought digitally on my series x?...
  7. So I bought my Xbox yesterday along with the grand theft auto game but digital but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought my Xbox yesterday along with the grand theft auto game but digital but when I...: It doesn’t let me redeem the game I have already purchased it says “something went wrong” e66b779c-feac-41b6-97a7-93d099818108
  8. I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox ultimate one month game pass from Amazon, and they gave me only 10 digit...: I got 10 digit code for xbox ultimate game pass, how to redeem this b34e02bf-4292-4311-a065-13623e5c514b
  9. BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE: BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE efa91a12-288c-40ba-b8a4-49262e0f1fdb
  10. I Bought this morning a digit game and now is onsale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Bought this morning a digit game and now is onsale: case number 1318762844,I bought call of duty black ops 3 and now 13 hours later is on sale, is there anyway i can get a partial refund? 8521afd2-ca2d-4e77-ba18-d9b0368e165a