Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.

Discus and support Bought a game, but it says i didn’t. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought P4A and Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe, P4A installed but i couldnt play it so i tried restarting and uninstaling but now it says i need to buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TitanAttacker11, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.

I bought P4A and Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe, P4A installed but i couldnt play it so i tried restarting and uninstaling but now it says i need to buy it again.

:)

TitanAttacker11, Apr 11, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Hello @TitanAttacker11, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please try to check your games in the order games history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. TitanAttacker11 Win User

Thank you for replying to my message, the game has reappeared on my purchased games and I’m now installing it.

I do hope that you have a pleasant rest of your day and stay safe.
  4. Floris 10 04 Win User

Bought a game but Xbox says I didn’t

here is the picture that I payed
  5. Smwutches Win User

Bought a game but Xbox says I didn’t

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

I bought a game and didn’t receive it

Hi laughingLakes,

Thanks for your post. Have you checked your
    order history
    for the purchase? Also, if you have any other accounts on your console, you may want to check them for the game. There is a chance that a profile other than yours could have been signed in to at the time of purchase.

Please keep us updated.
Thema:

1. Bought a game, but it says i didn’t. - Similar Threads - Bought game says

2. I bought Baldur’s Gate 3, but it’s saying this game is not playable on this device. I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Baldur’s Gate 3, but it’s saying this game is not playable on this device. I have...: Says not playable on this device. e63629d8-1fbe-49d1-ac9c-481e2ffaf773
  3. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  4. I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you...: I bought ea fc24 and I can't play it because it says that I don't own this game. can you help me with this? 1dc0f7a4-72d9-4b3d-94f3-16792f21bd65
  5. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  6. I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....: I bought a UFC 5 game but it says that it is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly advise. b3217a0a-cd15-4ae3-b5d1-522e1e0fbe9e
  7. I just bought a game and it says completed in the billing ive restarted and signed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game and it says completed in the billing ive restarted and signed out...: No matter how many times i try i cant play any games cause it says i dont own then and i am in the right account and it continues to bug out ARK: Survival Ascended is currently not available in...
  8. Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says that I no longer own a game that i bought: A year or two ago I bought the crew two gold edition and I recently redownloaded it but now it says that I no longer own the game e118e54c-0e8e-421d-a950-4ac01ac4e4dd
  9. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  10. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...