bought a forza 5 cars but it doesnt show up

Discus and support bought a forza 5 cars but it doesnt show up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought a forza 5 cars but it doesnt show up tried to get refund but they rejected cars are : 2018 Ferrari FXX-K E , Lamborghini Huracán EVO and 2020... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Denis Redzicc, Jan 14, 2023.

1. bought a forza 5 cars but it doesnt show up

bought a forza 5 cars but it doesnt show up tried to get refund but they rejected cars are : 2018 Ferrari FXX-K E , Lamborghini Huracán EVO and 2020 BMW M8 Comp. Been trying to fix this for 3 days now tried singing out etc doesnt work contacted already support didnt help

:)

Denis Redzicc, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Denis Redzicc Win User

Microsoft store also its been 3 days since i bought those cars still nothing.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Here you go:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Oh, sorry for that. By simply restarting your device and re-launching the game it should re-sync.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for letting me know, Denis. Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair.

If it's still not showing up you may need to reach out to Forza Support.

Also, if you would like to proceed with the refund, I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
  6. Denis Redzicc Win User

Tried bro doesnt work tried almost everything
Thema:

1. bought a forza 5 cars but it doesnt show up - Similar Threads - bought forza cars

2. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  3. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  4. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  5. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  6. I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...: I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even with the disc and Xbox gold I can’t play online and my gamer profile cannot be verified with the server...
  7. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  8. Bought rewards points from MyVIP, but the code was for a Forza car pack

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought rewards points from MyVIP, but the code was for a Forza car pack: Hey there, Yesterday I bought a reward points code through MyVIP and the code I was sent was for a Forza Hoonigan Car Pack. I've not yet redeemed the code, but would obviously prefer the points...
  9. Bought Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, but Car Pass won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, but Car Pass won't install: Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass DLC won't install even though it's on the Ready to Install section. I bought early Ultimate Edition for FH3 and I have done all the things what I have read in the Forza...
  10. Bought furious 7 car pack in forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought furious 7 car pack in forza horizon 2: Hi, i purchased the furious 7 car pack in forza horizon 2 last night and i got charged for it, but it didn't download or install. I've purchased car packs for this game before and this never...