Bought a bundle from EE, can't find on xbox x series

Discus and support Bought a bundle from EE, can't find on xbox x series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought a gaming bundle from EE, can't find it on xbox account.. need help [Moderator Edit: Removed extra whitespace]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael clark Clark, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Bought a bundle from EE, can't find on xbox x series

Bought a gaming bundle from EE, can't find it on xbox account.. need help

[Moderator Edit: Removed extra whitespace]

:)

Michael clark Clark, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Michael clark Clark

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I have a few questions for you, so I can give you accurate information on your question:

1. What was included in this bundle?
    2. Was this bundle bought with a phone?
    Meanwhile, this article on EE's support page may be useful for you: How do I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on EE? | Help | EE

It walks you through how you can get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on EE via your account here: My EE - PAYM Landing.

Hope this is useful,

Happy Holidays!

Nathan
  3. JimELLIS9 Win User

Xbox Series X invites for "valued customers"

I just bought a series x bundle in the Microsoft store 10 min ago
  4. G5943 Win User

How to redeem Forza Horizon 5 Premium? Bought new xbox series x

Same issue, bought a series x with bundle and no game nowhere, xbox support said to contact seller and the seller said to contact xbox support.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Call of Duty Black ops Upgrade to X/S

From what I can tell, to access the Series X version of the game, you need the Cross-Gen bundle...once you buy that, you should then be able to download and install the Series X version. Without the cross-gen bundle it will, presumably, just install the XB1 version

From the Store page:

"For digital owners of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition, this upgrade will unlock the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle, giving access to the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. After upgrade purchase, search in the Xbox store for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game."
Thema:

1. Bought a bundle from EE, can't find on xbox x series - Similar Threads - Bought bundle can't

2. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  3. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  4. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  5. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  6. I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated: I also recently wanted to start playing but get an error code on my new pc and my laptop where i bought the game i get this error code 0x87e10bd0 I saw to not use the launcher from the website but...
  7. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  8. I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition: I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through...
  9. Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.: Hello! I just bought the Metro Saga on my PC! I'm excited to run it! It was on sale so I pounced on it, now as I try to run it on my PC it does not let me download it. It makes it so I have to...
  10. Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition bundle for 29.99 but I can't play java: This summer I bought the bundle and have exclusively played bedrock because none of my friends played java. I tried to play java though and it says in the minecraft launcher that I need to buy it....