bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ...

Discus and support bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Promotion ticket has 4 games forza 6 rise of the tomb raider gears of War ultimate edition and rare replay I went to the site entered my email and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XstitchedfaceX, Dec 12, 2016.

1. bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ...

Promotion ticket has 4 games forza 6 rise of the tomb raider gears of War ultimate edition and rare replay I went to the site entered my email and the 16 digit code and never got my game code emailed to me

:)

XstitchedfaceX, Dec 12, 2016
  2. K3I5HNA
    K3I5HNA Guest
    No Codes bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ... :(

I bought a promotion of live gold that would come with 5 free codes games to
    download and these codes come in my email but it never came bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ... :( -.-

K3I5HNA, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Gralhado
    Gralhado Guest
    Promotion codes

I bought a promotion of live
    gold that would come with 5 free
    codes games to download and these
    codes come in my email
    but it never came

Gralhado, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ...

Smwutches, Dec 13, 2016
  5. Hey there XstitchedfaceX,

Smwutches is correct with this one, you'll need to fill out the form on the offer FAQ page, the proper teams will be able to assist with the promotion there.

Mister Mascot, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in email

Hey there XstitchedfaceX,

Smwutches is correct with this one, you'll need to fill out the form on the offer FAQ page, the proper teams will be able to assist with the promotion there.
  7. Smwutches Win User

bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in email

8. BBQpicklesauce Win User

CODE REQUEST

This was a code from a promotional insert I received in my Fallout 4 game. When I enter the code it says it's invalid and it was a brand new never opened game when I bought it.
  9. ohJayGee Win User

PUBG 3-Month Xbox live promotion

That is a new promotion.

The one I bought was advertised to have a “DLC token”.

So I got the code for the xbox live subscription, but NOT the “dlc token”.

It was noted that the codes for the “dlc” would be sent out Oct 3rd.
  10. JOHN IS KYD Win User

$10 off Promotion?

I got my 10$ gift card promotional code from titanfall but when I go to use it it says something went wrong plz try again or type in the error code at error code site but there is no error code below.=[
Thema:

1. bought a brand new Xbox one came with promotion went to site entered code never got code in ... - Similar Threads - bought brand came

2. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  3. i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...: i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help e25fb6c8-96cd-4377-bc75-ab0905de5e28
  4. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  5. Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...: Had the headset for one day it worked for one day now all of a sudden won’t turn on the light won’t even turn on when charging I already tried to reset it so I don’t want to hear that. I bought a...
  6. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  7. I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...: I am wondering if walmart possibly sold me a used controller as new 7349af94-c4b7-4f43-b5f7-a2f11692681e
  8. i bought a brand new xbox series x and A/C Valhalla brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a brand new xbox series x and A/C Valhalla brand new: Now everytime i take the disc out and play another game the next time I put Valhalla disc in it needs to reinstall all 110 GB BACK, seven times now its happened. Any help with this?...
  9. I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...: New controller wont charger 5ed455f7-9a23-4d34-8084-f27c65042490
  10. Bought a brand-new Xbox Series X from Amazon, but warranty started 4 months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand-new Xbox Series X from Amazon, but warranty started 4 months ago?: Hello everyone! It is my first post here, as well as my first time ever owning an Xbox. Needless to say, I am thrilled to be a part of a new community. However, ever since I have discovered the...