Bought a Back Compat Game. Transaction Failed. Still been charged?
Discus and support Bought a Back Compat Game. Transaction Failed. Still been charged? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello bought COD BO2 Last night on my series x and at the end of the transaction it failed and showed an error. I have still been charges however I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcLacking, Mar 12, 2022.
Thema:
Bought a Back Compat Game. Transaction Failed. Still been charged?
Loading...
-
Bought a Back Compat Game. Transaction Failed. Still been charged? - Similar Threads - Bought Compat Game
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
how does one go about donloading a backwards compatible game on xbox 360 that was bought on...
in XBoX Games and Appshow does one go about donloading a backwards compatible game on xbox 360 that was bought on...: so a while ago i bought the read dead redemption 1 and 2 bundle and rdr1 is in the backwards compatible section of the xbox store (website) and it says i own it (cause i do) and i want to play it... -
I bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought Hogwarts legacy X/S version but it says not compatible on my xbox s: Why does my digital xbox x/s game say uncompatible on my xbox s 61f7ca89-1a46-4653-81b6-ffe54403226b -
I have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?
in XBoX Games and AppsI have bought series x compatible game online store but have Xbox one anything I can do?: Bought Xbox series x compatible game online have Xbox one anything I can do? Get a refund? 3e9f3427-ae07-4480-85a3-ea7dd3785bbe -
I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....: I bought a UFC 5 game but it says that it is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly advise. b3217a0a-cd15-4ae3-b5d1-522e1e0fbe9e -
I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S
in XBoX Games and AppsI recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a -
I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360: I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play...