Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.

Discus and support Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I click on nights into dreams on store it's asking me to buy again, even tho I have an email to prove I bought it with the other 8 games at same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by richardcramer3, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.

If I click on nights into dreams on store it's asking me to buy again, even tho I have an email to prove I bought it with the other 8 games at same time and they a show and have Installed. Can someone from Xbox help me with this issue. Thanks in advance

:)

richardcramer3, Jan 21, 2022
  2. richardcramer3 Win User

Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.

Hi. I have a series s, if I couldn't play it why did it.let me buy it in first place?

I own alot of Xbox arcade that I can still that I have bought off store that work.

Anyway would I have to request a refund on that game then?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Nights is backwards compatible, search the other games here to make sure they are as well

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll assume you have an Xbox One or Series X|S console. If that's the case then that game isn't backwards compatible and can't be played on that console.
  5. richardcramer3 Win User

That's what I thought . All other back catalogue games work and I bought it in Xbox sale today with other games in the back catalogue sale. All other 8 show in library install and play. But nights saying I don't own it.

But I have an email to prove I bought it off store with online receipt
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Thema:

1. Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install. - Similar Threads - Bought games today

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...: So today I bought the ultimate bundle for Mortal Kombat 11. I installed the add-ons, and when launched the game, everything seemed to be going smoothly. The "PRESS THE A BUTTON" pops up, so I do...
  5. Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error: I can’t log into the black ops 3 servers. ABC code. I have a Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. Any idea. b364dd5c-1d0b-4fe4-bce7-014dc35028e6
  6. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  7. I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly....

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly....: I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly. cb3e152a-28bf-46f6-8ab2-8b2e7ee0144a
  8. Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound....: WEREWOLF THE APOCALYPSE EarthBlood is the game. Brand new series x version. It sounds like the Xbox x hasn't even registered the disc in the drive ,tried 10 times atleast but wont install at all....
  9. I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled: I bought Sea Of Thieves with a key code , downloaded it after 2 days , and later when I tried to connect it says I don't own the game because "I asked for a refund". I didn't do anything of the...
  10. Cannot play brand new game I bought today called Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play brand new game I bought today called Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor!: Help! I am trying to play this game. I just bought it and when I put it in my xbone, it automatically prompts me that the game needs to update. I click to update it but then I get this error...