Bought 6 Month Realm - Unable to create Realm

Discus and support Bought 6 Month Realm - Unable to create Realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went ahead and paid for the 6 month realm package. It told me that the purchase went through, but it couldn't create the realm at the time and to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IfIWereAnAnimal, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Bought 6 Month Realm - Unable to create Realm

I went ahead and paid for the 6 month realm package. It told me that the purchase went through, but it couldn't create the realm at the time and to check back later. After an attempted hard shutdown of my Xbox1, and logging out/in of my profile, I no longer
    even get the "can't create a realm" message. When I go to "Create ..." and select New Realm, it now only gives me the trial and purchase options. Could I please get some assistance in getting my realm created?

Thanks!

:)

IfIWereAnAnimal, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Error realm

Hey there,

Let's start by following our
    'Creating your Realm'
    guide. Once you start a subscription, there's no need to wait for a realm, you can hop in and create your Realm right away!

Mister Beep, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Bought a 6 month Realm subscription....never recieved it.

So, I'd had a month subscription to realms and when it was nearly up I bought a 6th month subscription on March 7th. Nearly one month later, I log into Minecraft to continue working on my realm and it said my realm was expired. I checked my account for
    the date I bought the subscription, cause I knew I had bought more than a months worth this time. Contacted Microsoft support for it, and all they did was tell me to uninstall my account and reinstall it, then uninstall the game and reinstall it as well as
    hard reseting. none of which worked of course. They then told me to contact Mojang for help with the realm subscription. Was this the right thing for them to do? I thought MIcrosoft owned Minecraft now. Should I just ask for a refund for the realm subscription
    and try to buy it again?

KatoriaTheRed, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey IfIWereAnAnimal! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey IfIWereAnAnimal! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Iliketrains4202 Win User

minecraft can’t buy realm

Sorry i tried this doesn’t work this is not a store problem its minecraft in it self it seems like mabye realm purchases are down because i load up mine craft i got to play then i go to create new then new realm then create new realm i agree to terms and
    conditions i press create for free 6.69 a month after first 30 days then it loads a little but then says “sorry, we were unable to complete your purchase. Mabye check your internet connection please help me with this some how i just want to buy a realm so
    i dont have to be on xbox for my friends to play
  7. bowski477 Win User

I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

8. MichaelGumm Win User

Attempted to Renew Realm, Unable to Create Realm

I checked the order history, and the transaction was completed. I made sure I was signed in with the account that made the purchase, too.
  9. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Attempted to Renew Realm, Unable to Create Realm

Contact Microsoft to help you fix this.

Here's a link to help you fix this.

httt://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Bought 6 Month Realm - Unable to create Realm - Similar Threads - Bought Month Realm

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  4. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  5. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  6. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  7. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  8. is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way i could get a refund for a game i bought 12 months ago i really hate the...: i just want to get a refund and get my 27 pounds back as i’m just annoyed but i did try to previously refund it 12 months ago but it didnt work 201cd055-bbe0-4715-ba6c-a720d62bc3e6
  9. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  10. Bought a 6 month Realm subscription....never recieved it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a 6 month Realm subscription....never recieved it.: So, I'd had a month subscription to realms and when it was nearly up I bought a 6th month subscription on March 7th. Nearly one month later, I log into Minecraft to continue working on my realm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one couldnt create your realm