Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website

Discus and support Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; HI Team AS i have bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere neither any code to redeem nor in my game account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Singh271, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Singh271
    Singh271 Guest

HI Team

AS i have bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere

neither any code to redeem nor in my game account

please help to find it

:)

Singh271, Sep 3, 2020
  2. DeniqL Win User

Microsoft rewards microsoft gift card

Hi,William! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes, you can use Microsoft Rewards earned balance to buy Robux. But you will need to get them directly from the Microsoft Store.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/400-robux-para...
  3. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)

Also, will I need to redeem Xbox or Microsoft Gift Cards for this?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

I bought robux but never got the code so how will i get the robux?

Hello Sai, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

Would I know if you purchased the Robux by using the Xbox.com website and clicking on the “Buy” button, or how did you purchase the currency?

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/400-Robux-for-...

Additionally, are you playing the game on Xbox, PC or what platform?

Lastly, I appreciate the opportunity to let you know that here in the forums, it is not possible to review your account or order history information.
  5. Itz Corl1 Win User

I bought 400 robux

Hello, thanks for replying! Yes, my 400 robux purchase was not added to my roblox account that had the email that I purchased it in verified, The robux purchase as well had gone through.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I bought 400 robux

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Thank you very much for reaching out to us. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

I just want to clarify, you found out that your recent 400 Robux purchase was not added to your Roblox/Xbox account, Is that correct?

If yes, kindly confirm if the purchase was successful by signing your account to account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > then Order History. From there, check if you can see the 400 Robux transaction.

Please take your time and let me know the results once you're done.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website - Similar Threads - Bought 400 Robux

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  7. I bought 400 robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 400 robux: I bought 400 robux, so I opened roblox from the Xbox app, then I opened the robux page, and it literally showed me 800 robux and 80 robux I just did not buy, how do I get my 400 robux?...
  8. My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...: This place rips off kids that are handicapped or young !!!!! No code to put in just lets them buy over and over the same games at63 dollars a game. fd94673e-864f-4b66-9069-7cce7a46e17b
  9. Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level): Could you please Check my purchases ? I bought in store over 400€ but im Still Level 0 (VIP Star) My purchases should be qualified. The RewardsProgram is a little bit obscure. It is a little...
  10. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4