Bought 360 digital Version ON DAY ZERO, why can't I upgrade to the One?

Discus and support Bought 360 digital Version ON DAY ZERO, why can't I upgrade to the One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The question is in the subject, I've yet to see any answers and I would appreciate an answer, simple enough. e8d7db19-e6a9-4d18-bf6b-c0e46f194779 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cogent Anarchy, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Bought 360 digital Version ON DAY ZERO, why can't I upgrade to the One?

The question is in the subject, I've yet to see any answers and I would appreciate an answer, simple enough.

:)

Cogent Anarchy, Nov 3, 2014
  2. Eleven Simms
    Eleven Simms Guest
    360 Digital Download is not Day Zero?

I bought the Digital 360 version last night at 2 a.m., but it doesn't say it's the Day Zero Edition. I also cannot get my free Xbox one edition yet. I would like to know why I don't have a Day Zero Edition when it was bought on Day Zero. does this mean
    my free Xbox one upgrade won't be Day Zero edition?

Eleven Simms, Nov 3, 2014
  3. Free Xbox One Upgrade availability

Hello everyone

Does anyone know exactly when is the upgrade for X1 going to be available? I bought my digital copy yesterday and still cant find the upgrade copy. On a different subject, where the Day Zero add-ons applied to the 360 version? I cant seem to find mine.

Evil Kannibal, Nov 3, 2014
  4. DeathlyWK
    DeathlyWK Guest

You will be able upgrade on 4th I am pretty sure. At least I think thats what I read somewhere lol.

DeathlyWK, Nov 3, 2014
  5. Activision Support of twitter said the "upgrade program "May not" be available until 11/4/14 just hold on" - That's all their willing to say

Source - Activision Support Twitter Page

Christopherherman, Nov 3, 2014
  6. I appreciate the answers, hopefully they'll be a little more concise next time

Cogent Anarchy, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Advanced Warfare pre order?

That's pretty much it. If you get the Day Zero disc on the 360, you miss out on the upgrade. If you wait another day you can download it, and get the upgrade, but miss out on the Day Zero.

I think it is possible to download the Day Zero version on the X1, then upgrade (downgrade) to the 360 version. Although I could be wrong here.
  8. Cogent Anarchy Win User

I appreciate the answers, hopefully they'll be a little more concise next time
  9. DeathlyWK Win User

You will be able upgrade on 4th I am pretty sure. At least I think thats what I read somewhere lol.
  10. Christopherherman Win User

Activision Support of twitter said the "upgrade program "May not" be available until 11/4/14 just hold on" - That's all their willing to say

Source - Activision Support Twitter Page
  11. Pluxyy Win User

Free Digital Copy Of Advanced Warfare Problem

Have you tried setting your Xbox as 'Home Xbox' on that account you bought the game on 360?

By the way, I've read some articles on the Activision support, that the game version does kind of interfere in that... (Atlas pro, Day Zero, Standard). Basically, you have to search for the exact edition you bought on Xbox 360.

support.activision.com/.../Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-Free-Digital-Upgrades
Thema:

1. Bought 360 digital Version ON DAY ZERO, why can't I upgrade to the One? - Similar Threads - Bought 360 digital

2. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  5. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  6. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  7. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  8. I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360: I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play...
  9. Can I play a 360 game I bought on my xbox one on 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play a 360 game I bought on my xbox one on 360?: I bought a xbox 360 game on my xbox one so can I play it also on my xbox 360? fe25df41-48ca-4b06-9cf0-a68113aff743
  10. Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...: Hey there, I don't really know where to post this kind of question to forums, as I've never posted here before. But basically I bought a xbox 360 slim 250gb console second-hand, and it has family...