Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency.

Discus and support Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the $100 version of this game to get the virtual currency and when i played the game i didnt get it i would like this to be fixed please.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BryanMorel, Sep 5, 2020.

1. BryanMorel
    BryanMorel Guest

I bought the $100 version of this game to get the virtual currency and when i played the game i didnt get it i would like this to be fixed please.

:)

BryanMorel, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Gaelunafn Win User

Hello,

2K is actually having problems and is aware of it. At the moment they are investigating the problem. Many players do have the problem and there is no solution available.
  3. JamDavis79 Win User

NBA 2K21

NBA 2K21 - are others having problems with the Mamba Forever Edition? Installed and put codes in on Friday. These were accepted but the features and VC did not transfer to my account.
  4. malachimcintosh1 Win User

NBA 2K21 - Mamba Forever edition. Entered code but didn't get the VC

Im having problems with 2k21 mamba forever editon i didnt see my 100k vc
  5. ShannonFarwell Win User

2k mamba forever edition shows up as standard

I literally paid $100 for the mamba forever edition of nba 2k21. Why is it showing lillard on the cover?
    I have the same issue too, when I looked on the store it said owned but not available.
  6. Smwutches Win User

NBA 2k21 Mamba Forever Edition

Check your transactions to see if you bought the Mamba Edition for the Xbox One or the Next Gen version. The next gen version includes the standard game for the Xbox One and then you'll get the Series S/X version and pre-order perks when it's released
    on that console.
Thema:

1. Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency. - Similar Threads - Bought 2K21 Mamba

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  5. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  6. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  7. Xbox One game 2K21 PGA TOUR(bought online) does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One game 2K21 PGA TOUR(bought online) does not work: I bought PGA TOUR 2K21 on my Xbox One through the online store a week ago. The purchase, download and installation went smoothly and then I played the game for over an hour. Since that day every...
  8. 2K21 0x803f8007 is the error code - I bought the game and have played it for a month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K21 0x803f8007 is the error code - I bought the game and have played it for a month: There were 2 charges on my mom's credit card - she has a dispute in since it charged me twice for the same game. It shouldn't stop playing for me. The charge happened the same day for $105 for the...
  9. I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.: I’ve been trying to EXCHANGE THE 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition – Next Generation for the 2K21 Forever Mamba Edition Current Generation since it DOESN’T WORK. XBox customer service is awful; they...
  10. I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought NBA 2k21 Mamba forever edition on XBOX series X by mistake.: I bought NBA2k21 Mamba forever edition for XBOX series X by accident, I didn't realize it because it gives you a copy of NBA2k21 standard edition for free on XBOX ONE. Since I have played the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought nba2k21 no virtual currency