bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

Discus and support bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by connie ryan1, Dec 28, 2023.

1. connie ryan1
    connie ryan1 Guest

bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken

:)

connie ryan1, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not by us

Hello Connie, my name is Vanessa, I am here to help you in any way I can.

Searching the forum I found information that may be useful for your problem.

The information is not mine, it is from Advisor Ulises F..

If it appears that the code is redeemed and you purchased it from an authorized distributor in your country, you must present the purchase receipt to a Microsoft agent so that they can help you and replace it through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

You can consult the list of authorized distributors at this link:

https://www.xbox.com/where-to-buy

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/da84e1f5-acee-4294-99c2-148bfffa28fe

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Kind regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. adamdurham3 Win User

Bought 2 Xbox gift cards off GameStop n when I tried to redeem them, they bought said code already redeemed

Bought 2 Xbox gift cards off GameStop n when I tried to redeem them they both said code already redeemed

I called and got hung up on

And the chat doesn’t work

Anyone else have this happen?

If so what’s the fastest way did to get it resolved?
    Just bought 2 digital gift cards and immediately copied the code over to the Xbox redeem page and both said they had been redeemed. I received the GameStop email with codes and not even 1 minute had site page to redeem already up. So who knows. Microsoft support said I have to wait 24 hours until they can track the code so we will see.
  4. DawnMead Win User

Is CDKeys Ok to Use?

I bought an xbox 12 month gold live card from them as a gift for my kid. When we tried to redeem the code it said it was already redeemed. It took me a couple of months to get them to refund me. I will not purchase from them again.
  5. Okay1880 Win User

Partial Refund?

I just bought a $10 gift card and i went to redeem it but it said the key has already been redeemed
  6. crystalcovington1 Win User

xbox gift card reedemption fail

I bought a Amazon Gift card and it said it already been redeemed so how do I fix it
Thema:

1. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not... - Similar Threads - bought gift cards

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  5. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  6. Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...: Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I haven’t received my Microsoft credit back after the refund was approved, could someone help me please?...
  7. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  8. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0
  9. why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt my gift card i bought at walmart work: I bought a 29.99 dollar gift card for java and bedrock at walmart It wouldnt work when i put it in i would like to know why 71910da3-3f5d-45e0-b5b6-cb8f1a1e0d5a
  10. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7