Bough x-box in October 4, 2017 - charged for it in March 15 2019 ???? WTH Microsoft

Discus and support Bough x-box in October 4, 2017 - charged for it in March 15 2019 ???? WTH Microsoft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I wanna hear what you guys think about. I bought x-box on October 4, 2017 received it in couple days all good. Then silence from Microsoft. for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bijogile, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Bijogile
    Bijogile Guest

Bough x-box in October 4, 2017 - charged for it in March 15 2019 ???? WTH Microsoft

I wanna hear what you guys think about.

I bought x-box on October 4, 2017 received it in couple days all good. Then silence from Microsoft. for a week, two weeks, a month.

Then in today March 15 2019 suddenly a money charge for all the goods from 2017! after 18 months! How does that work Microsoft?

I'm gonna be a father in 2 months expenses already going through the roof.

All I want to know why from all this time you pick the works time possible to complete the order?

a friendly warning would be appreciated.

Cheers,

G

:)

Bijogile, Mar 18, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

That is super bizarre. It could be that your card was overdrawn and it just kept trying to bill it periodically. Waiting 18 months knowing you haven't been billed wasn't the best thing to do either. I would have contacted Microsoft within a few weeks after
    the purchase to see what's going on. You can't really complain since it looks like you were hoping to not be billed at all.
  3. Nixelplex Win User

I would reach out to your bank to see if there was something on their end. I would also reach out to the Microsoft Billing support.

You can reach them at Here: Billing: Payments and Purchases

Hope you figure out what happened here. It's a pain when an unexpected charge shows up for something.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Sounds like you need to have a chat with your financial institution and have them investigate.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with billing on the Microsoft Account. Unfortunately, we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist. I recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    and
    view your Xbox
    purchase history online

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free
    to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. We'll be locking the thread.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. Bijogile Win User

I expected to be charged maximum in a months. Even now - I got the goods all fair. But whats with the delay.

I don't know any case where customer chases corporation akin why they don't take their money on time, that shouldn't be customers concern.
Thema:

1. Bough x-box in October 4, 2017 - charged for it in March 15 2019 ???? WTH Microsoft - Similar Threads - Bough box October

2. How to install MSFS in pc when bough on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install MSFS in pc when bough on xbox: Recently I have been trying to download MSFS on computer, but I previously owned it on xbox. If I go straight to Microsoft store, I am asked to buy it again. If I open Microsoft store through Xbox...
  3. I bough Sea of Thives long ago but am no longer allowed to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bough Sea of Thives long ago but am no longer allowed to install: Back in 2020 i bought Sea of Thives, specifically the Anniversary Edition. I have double and tripple checked the purchase history on the same account and its there. But when i go to download on...
  4. Won't take my debit card says security numbers not valid bough gold card can't use it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't take my debit card says security numbers not valid bough gold card can't use it...: Iv tried everything xbox wont accept debit card says security numbers invalid bank says it should work why is this a process bought a xbox live code can't use cause of recurring billing this card...
  5. My ark bough on microsoft store randomly crash without error messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark bough on microsoft store randomly crash without error messages.: So for an unknow reason when i play ark bough on microsoft store it randomly crash without error to my desktop, i find it weird because my steam ark game never crashes... so i tryed, reinstalling,...
  6. when i load my minecraft java launcher i apparently havent bough the game (connection issue?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i load my minecraft java launcher i apparently havent bough the game (connection issue?): when i load my launcher it says oh no we cant connect to the mojang servers (or something like that) and it only lets me play the demo even though i have bought the full version. i created my...
  7. Bough a cd key from a 3rd party provider.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bough a cd key from a 3rd party provider.: The key had all ready been used. I am going though the process of getting a new key however the provider has requested evidence from Microsoft as to when the key was activated. Is this something...
  8. Bough a xbox one S game code instested of series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bough a xbox one S game code instested of series S: So i got this assassin creed unity game code from my dad but the problem is he bought the xbox one S game and i got xbox series s console . can i still use the code ?? and if yes how to redeem it...
  9. just bough xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bough xbox s: wont start up error E200 00000074 00000000 what can i do b4f88ef6-cc63-46b3-b8c8-c9b04ead9c60
  10. hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...: Thank u very much. Greetings b4fccfa9-521a-41f8-8653-e682a9cd1080