Both my Microsoft Store (Code: 0x80131500) and Xbox App gives error (0x80190194)

Discus and support Both my Microsoft Store (Code: 0x80131500) and Xbox App gives error (0x80190194) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For a long time now, I have been not able to connect to Microsoft store despite buying a game and asking me to install it using the store. Then I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SolidPR, Dec 1, 2021.

1. SolidPR
    SolidPR Guest

Both my Microsoft Store (Code: 0x80131500) and Xbox App gives error (0x80190194)

For a long time now, I have been not able to connect to Microsoft store despite buying a game and asking me to install it using the store. Then I tried the xbox app and it also fails to install. So I already spend money in microsoft, have sent reports, looking for official help/support and Have not found it.

For background reference information: In 2018 my old computer died. This year I created a new one. I bought a microsoft product key since I cant find the old one. Thinking that having now a product key would solve my problem, it did not. Still have issues with Microsoft store failing to open giving me the Code: 0x80131500 error and after looking for official xbox app installer, when I try to install it gives me error (0x80190194).

What can I do? I dont even know if im in the right place, im looking for any official help/support form microsoft. Why is it so hard to contact them? And why is it so hard to find a solution for this two issues? I have searched all internet tried all things, from wiping out my computer, to attmepting administrator commands etc. I have tried everything internet has to offer (like 15 different methods) and all have failed. And I still cant find a way to contact microsoft support!

:)

SolidPR, Dec 1, 2021
  2. SolidPR Win User

Hi there Solid welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
    Hey Christopher, Godbless you, thanks for the reply. I did try what you suggested, the playstore still wont work and give same error code. In what does the sign in info help? Will it help or influence another method in fixing my problem?
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

It helps when our accounts are responsible for the download issues! But okay! I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Solid welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  5. Ibrahim Fataliyev Win User

minecraft

ok so my microsoft store doesnt open and it says it cant load error code is 0x80131500
  6. PredaJittanoon Win User

Getting error 0x89235106

I have the same problem. Games won't load on Xbox App (Error code: 0x89235106). Microsoft Store won't load (Error Code: 0x80131500). Epic Store App is not connecting. I've tried resetting, repairing, and reinstalling. Nothing worked. I'm very much connected to the internet. Those three apps are the ones seeming having problems.
Thema:

1. Both my Microsoft Store (Code: 0x80131500) and Xbox App gives error (0x80190194) - Similar Threads - Both Microsoft Store

2. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572
  3. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  4. How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags: Hi how can I change one Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag to another Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag can this be done. Will...
  5. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  6. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  7. My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email.: My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email so when I try to sign into my Mojang account it signs into my Microsoft account that does not own Minecraft. I already paid for Java...
  8. Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox App. Microsoft Store Installation and .exe Installation both don't work...: I already tried these options: I updated to the latest Windows 10 Version I updated all my drivers I reseted the Miocrosoft Store Cache Turned my Firewall on and off and in the Xbox...
  9. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.: I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the...
  10. Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store not accepting credit & debit card on both website and Xbox One.: Hi all, I have attempted to purchase the Game Pass Ultimate £1 deal. Upon entering the debit card info (VISA DEBIT), with the card details and billing address written perfectly, the window always...